Denied Bucket12345's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bucket12345, Dec 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Everyone
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:15222322
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First, Jassa kicked me for haveing the nickname "Nobody". He gave me no warning, only a message telling me to change the name, which I only saw after he kicked me... But I get it... The name is missleading, so I changed the name to my currenct name "Everyone".
    I came back, an there were no problems, until Jaysu hit me up (as you can see in my screenshot). He told me to change my name, and I answered what you can see in the screenshot, but all out of sudden, Jassa banned me for 8 hours, no warning, and even though I was being handled by another admin/mod (@Jaysu)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

PS. I ask that another admin/mod deals with this, if Jassa chooses just to decline my appeal and lock the thread!

3. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

You were banned by Jassa for the reason "Improper name". Please be patient for his response.

4. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

That I understand, but I was given no warning, and "Everyone" does not seem to be so improper, he had to ban me without any warning - and again I dont find it improper at all...

5. Jässa

Jässa Thick thighs save lives VIP

Thanks for taking your time to make an appeal.

Improper name punishment go as: Warning - Kick - 8 hour ban.

As your name "Nobody" was creating confusion, I asked you to change your name(warning).
    [​IMG]

You played 2 full rounds with that name and did not leave to change it, so I kicked you.
    [​IMG]

After that you decided to name yourself "Everyone" and come back into the server. I wasnt certain if the name was improper or not but when Jaysu confirmed it, I decided you to ban for 8 hours as you were on purpose choosing confusing names. You said it yourself in voice chat(although I did not record) and at one point you even reported someone "Nobody is a Traitor" quickbind call.

[​IMG]

As you want 2nd opinion, I will be tagging my admin @C.A.Anna

6. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Alright... I have some problems with your statement:
    1) I certainly did not choose confusing names on purpose, I am simply not very creative. I never said so, and if you believe I did, I would like you to back it up som actual evidence, as I find you statement to be similar to a lie
    2) I did report a dude, before I realized, my name "Nobody" was causing confusion... That one is on me, but that was not thing, that you chose to ban me for...
    3) Yes, Jaysu seemed to have a problem with my name, but, as my screen shoot proves, gave me one round to change it, at which point you for some reason chose to ignore this second change, I was given by Jaysu, and just banned - no warning, no nohting

7. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Tagging C.A.Anna might be unfair to me, as she is not very likely to be objective, as she believes I have been lying to her... I fear that might influence her.

8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'll respond to this shortly. Am currently in the process of moving house so please bear with me.

9. The Comedian

The Comedian Member

I can vouch for this man he is not a troll. I played with him on EU server when it happened before I got banned and he didn't mean to cause confusion with his name. The admin didn't seem to fully express the importance of changing his name. I think the admins need to be more clear when it comes to what the consequences are when you have an invalid name.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  10. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Thanks, The Comedian. That hopefully serves to put some perspective to the situation - and most importantly to future admins' actions and warnings

11. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Waiting patiently

12. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Please don't bump as we can see whether the ban appeal is pending. Btw, it's already expired, but I'm going to tag @C.A.Anna in case she forgets about the ban appeal.

13. Bucket12345

Bucket12345 Member

Sure, I know it is, but really I feel like somethign has to be done, if not some actual action taken.

14. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I told you to not bump it. Please wait for @C.A.Anna 's response. In meanwhile, I'm going to lock this until Anna responds.

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I really do apologise for having not been able to respond to this but I have been in the process of moving house and haven't had a moment to properly look over this appeal. I'll respond to this if I get a break at work today if not it will be when I get home.

Again I am sorry for the wait. I haven't forgotten, just haven't had a spare moment.

16. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Bucket,

Although this ban as expired I will be weighing in as you feel the ban was unfair.

Once again I do apologise for taking so long. As I mentioned I have been moving house and as I work a full time job I hadn't had a real chance to get anywhere close to giving this the proper attention that it deserves. Either way lets look as to why you think this ban is unfair.

After looking over the evidence I see it not. Although Jaysu may have been giving you another chance, she wasn't the one dealing with it the whole time. Jassa was. And from what I can see Jassa followed protocol correctly. You on the other hand did not follow his request which resulted in a ban. I can understand you may not be creative but you could have made your name anything but something confusing. Jassa told you to do so and how you thought that "everyone" wasn't as confusing as "nobody" is beyond me.

Jassa gave you warnings, followed protocol yet you failed to pull through and so you were banned. The ban was valid, I myself would have issued it as well. The ban will remain on your records. Next time make your name anything that isn't confusing and you won't have another ban like this again.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.