Denied BryanTehHero2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BryanTehHero2, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. The farce of a ban

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If I had wanted to ban you for such a "petty reason", then unfortunately, I wouldn't have been a staff member. Staff members have to act on all situations without any form of bias when it comes to handling it. I wasn't angry at all and in fact, I pointed out your situation as well as just saying a few words. After the point where you openly admitted to insulting lost.ouija and confirming why you were banned in the first place, it was clear that your behavior was nothing but toxic. This is why I said that there was no need for you to explain when you tried to give your explanation due to your attitude on the way you just openly called another staff member "garbage" and try to claim that you didn't insult him in your appeal.

As far as the reason you were banned, I didn't ban you for such a petty reason. I chose to ban you after I was requested to do so by my Moderator as I had stated previously after your history and seeing your history prior as well as the words of several staff members as noted by @CDriscoll .

This image shown below is taken straight from the MOTD.

[​IMG]

As I am an administrator, I have the power to enact my discretion to alter the length of your ban due to your toxic history. This is the reason why your ban length went to 2 months. The length is actually appropriate for this kind of situation.

I will be waiting for my moderator's evidence and then will decide on the verdict of your appeal then.

3. As I am an administrator, I have the power to enact my discretion to alter the length of your ban due to your toxic history. This is the reason why your ban length went to 2 months
    I wasn't banned for being toxic. I was banned for mic spamming, which had nothing to do with being toxic, I was not banned for calling people names, I was banned for making noises in my mic. Please justify my 2 month ban
    I am a supporter and I've changed for the better and you ban me for 2 months. That's not fair and I don't see how at all your justifying this and
    As I am an administrator, I have the power to enact my discretion to alter the length of your ban due to your toxic history. This is the reason why your ban length went to 2 months
    I wasn't banned for being toxic. I was banned for mic spamming, which had nothing to do with being toxic, I was not banned for calling people names, I was banned for making noises in my mic. Please justify my 2 month ban
    I am a supporter and I've changed for the better and you ban me for 2 months. That's not fair and I don't see how at all you can treat me like this.

4. Also are you saying that this is up to the moderator or your opinion on how long my ban should be? You are both biased towards me, this should come from some one who is higher up
    This is clearly not worthy of a 2 month ban, the only excuse for that is my history which has gotten considerably better

5. I mean aren't these kinds of things best left to 1 week? I don't need to be banned for 2 months to understand that you are serious. 1 week is enough for me to learn to shut my mouth.
    Also, biased is not meant as an insult and I'm sorry if I come off as insulting, but I'm not trying....
    2 months is absolutely ridiculous for no previous bans for toxicity or anything, and I support this server and get along with mostly everyone

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

The issue is that, with all the bans seen throughout your stats, and with all of the notes you've been given, your behavior has gotten considerably worse, if anything. What Guilty is conveying in his post is that once his moderator posts his evidence on this appeal, Guilty will then make his decision to accept or deny the appeal.

You're correct that things like this are usually shorter ban times, though because of your history and behavior, it seems that you won't learn from a one week ban.

7. ZeRo

@BryanTehHero2

So care to explain why you happen to have used an alternate account to access the servers while you're still banned? Seems you don't think that we don't check steamids thoroughly.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. ZeRo

In the end, considering you confessed that you chose to ban evade to @CDriscoll , I will be extending your ban to 16 weeks on your main account and 26 weeks on your alternate account. I will also be denying your appeal as well. Have a good day.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.