Brain washing OwO

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by CorallocinB, Apr 2, 2018.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If anyone wants to see what it looks like

If you want to make this thread into a political thing, go fuck yourself.

I'm just sharing a video about brain washing.

If you want to make this into a libtard thing, go fuck yourself.

This is a video of a broadcasting station telling all of its local news networks to read 1 script.

If you want to make this into a "Trump go fuck yourself thing" then you can go fuck yourself.

This is a video saying this broadcasting station will air 70% of TV owning households (maybe) in the future.

If you want to turn this into a "fuck CNN and FOX news" thing, go fuck yourself.

Enjoy the eerie video :)

If you want to turn this into a "Robo you fucking faggot go fuck off already who the fuck cares about whatever the fuck you say or post ever you're just a snowflake cunt who doesnt even play Gmod why are you still here just kill yourself"

then fight me outside you pussy ass bitch I'll knock your teeth into your stomach and make you watch me fuck your mom because I'll be doing it on top of your incapacitated body.

There's 1 path to go down when talking about this. Take that path or just don't say anything stupid.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

:(

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

guess ill go fuck myself like usual :(

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

f :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

OwO

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

are you ok

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. CorallocinB

I've been brain washed.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  9. Hmmm....

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

What the fuck even is this post

Why are you so obsessed with premeditating what people will say but at the same time you can't explain the point of the thread?

Robo you fucking [bundle of sticks] go fuck off already who the fuck cares about whatever the fuck you say or post ever you're just a snowflake cunt who doesnt even play Gmod why are you still here just kill yourself

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. CorallocinB

If there's anything that I like more than overwatch or shit talking

it's beating people to the punch line. they so dumb they cant say anything over 4 insults

Enjoy the brain washing it's monday my dude

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Notice the news companies please. It was probably a basic standard statement put out and then it mimiced others around the US. Not to hard to imagine. It's not brainwashing, it's laziness

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. Fregley

Fregley ThErE aRe StOrIeS wAiTiNg To Be MaDe VIP Silver

sweetttt

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

With all the internet uproar no one is even talking about how we aren't a democracy lol

16. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

f a k e n e w s

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. CorallocinB

The broadcasting company that owns these stations puts out a must-run script to target "fake news" outlets. It's a standard practice by the broadcasting company to announce their personal agendas to their viewing public as a 'local news network' and indulge in the political or socioeconomic climate which affects the heads of the company in current time. Regardless of where their stances lie during these times... this is straight brain washing otherwise why tell all of your new networks who are under your watch to read this same exact script under this context. It doesn't exonerate them. It doesn't make them the go to for true news. It doesn't make anyone feel comfortable. Even the news anchors themselves who performed this must run script felt like they were being held captive, but didn't want to lose their jobs.

Yes these must runs have been done before. I'm not saying "all must runs are brain washing" but in this certain circumstance it clearly is and I got one helluva kick out of watching just how desperate they are to go to these lengths and create one great viral video for us all to enjoy.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

We better get you checked out at the morgue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Robo you fricking maggot go frick off already who the frick cares about whatever the frick you say or post ever you're just a snowflake cuntolope who doesnt even play Gmod why are you still here just love yourself

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Well it's on you if you're gonna be brainwashed every mass media are full of propaganda these days.