Braeden McCloud

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dawg Chowder, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

There is no scenario in which Dawg would get a slay if he was acting on DNA, RDM is RANDOM. Dawg had a reason for killing.

2. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Well.. I don't really know, too many scenarios, there was one map where someone was a traitor and a inno tried to rdm him and the traitor had the right reason to kill him.... but DNA, and as you said.. they could be lying..... I don't really know anymore.. there's too many..

Oh and there are a lot more similar cases like this..

for example I killed an inno who threw a nade, another inno saw me kill that inno and ask me why I killed that inno, obviously I had a reason but I could also be lying, but in this case I wasn't.. and I'm killed by the inno... what happens than? there are tons of slays from things like that...

I really don't know .. based on mods/admin judgement? obviously for cases like dawg I understand its hard for him to hear.... but if the DNA > everything rule goes.... there will be a chain rdm, or scenarios like.. Inno A tried to RDM inno B, B killed A and C saw B killed A so C killed B, and D saw C killed B and so on... ugh..

3. I know of many reasons DNA isn't a trump card. If you had been in game highwon you'd understand. The guy angel killed was trying to kill people, so he COULD HAVE been a traitor. So say he WAS a traitor, because that's as far as angel knew. See what I'm saying? J don't think angel should've gotten killed after the person he killed CLEARLY tried to kill MOST EVERYONE. Everyone else in the lobby understood what happened except for dawg. He had to kill him. So yes I believed him killing someone for DNA of someone killing innos is freaking dumb. Dawg knew it too. After he got slayed he admin-chatted me "you know what has to be done now." As if he's made a game out of this

4. Detective Fish

Detective Fish Supporter

Guys just stop, you already got me banned dawg, stop blaming others for your actions/ feelings.

5. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Braeden, you said it yourself. He was the only one who didn't know what was going on. He was a detective, got DNA and killed him for it. In this case he CANNOT be slain for RDM. He had a motive for killing this person. You can't blame a guy for not paying attention and killing someone who otherwise should be killed. Also, the moment you see someone approaching 4+ rdm, ALWAYS slay them to prevent further damage. The people of the server should not have to kill that person. That is and always has been a moderator/admin duty.

6. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

You got yourself banned, not me. How about you take responsibility for your actions Mr. Right.

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Admins moderate staff Dawg. We are pretty much the "mod of mods".

8. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You are no where close to a mod of mods (aka admins) JS.

9. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Yeah, can't slay for DNA from an inno, even under those circumstances. I know it's Dawg and he probably deserved it, but with players like him we have to be extra careful to follow the rules explicitly.

I'm not really sure what his endgame is though.

10. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Fair enough, I can't wait till innos shoots some inno for throwing nades... if this is how we going to play this.

Before there was some common sense within the rule, altho now it has come to this... this is going to be fun lol.

11. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

That may be the job description, but admins are just mods with more power. If you're a coach on a basketball team, why would you kick out players from your team?

I understand it can happen, but not as much as it should.

12. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

I would kick them out if they stopped going to practice and games(stopped moderating on the server,inactive). If they mouthed off or didn't follow rules(harassment,abuse).

13. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Braeden quit bringing me up in irrelevent shit. I am nothing like Dawg so quit comparing.
    I agree and I know first hand that there are abusive mods/admins out there in this server and there is a rather generous amount. Most of them tend to reconcile though, and usually get back to moderating fairly. Only ones I have never had a problem with are Trashdaddy, Fish, and Pluto...

14. Detective Fish

Detective Fish Supporter

You better step Off, you are on my shit-list.

15. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Aphex don't even attempt to sound tough over the internet...we all know nothing will happen even if we're on your "shit list".

16. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

How have you had a problem with me Nummy?What did I do to be an abusive admin?

17. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

what problem with me? :p Id like to know.

18. Detective Fish

Detective Fish Supporter

No, Seriously who's going to be reported next dawg chowder? :p

19. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Trash the ones I listed were the ones that never abused...Oh and I suppose Asty was pretty chill mod, added to the list of *Non Abusive Staff*, also Cupcake was always solid, there probably is a few more but I don't remember everyone's names.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.