Braeden McCloud

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Dawg Chowder, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

Sorry Braeden but I don't play favorites when it comes to abuse. I thought Braeden was the best mod here, but needs to be informed about some rules apperently. I was a detective and I scanned an innocent with dna on him. It led to Angelx so I killed him. He was inno, so he slayed me. I know braeden used to be a good mod so please just inform him of the rules. Thanks

2. yes, as stated, Angel killed the guy because he attempted rdm and leave. He made that very clear and even asked me when he did it. no one killed him but you. you look for these opportunities dawg just to annoy people, which is okay if thats whats fun for you, but dont be surprised when this happens man. also, thank you for the comments, respect.

3. Dawg Chowder

I never do anything to cause problems. However I do what's needed which sometimes happens to cause problems.

P.S. If you believe he was rdming and leaving... slay or kick him....

4. Dawg you're really close to being banned and I don't want you to be. Sometimes, if you're truly serious about this and don't understand, or maybe you're just mad, you need to admit you're totally wrong. because everyone in the lobby saw what happened. you dont kill someone for killing someone attempting to kill someone. duh.

5. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

The guy threw a discomb, almost knocked 8 people off, I killed him for attempted rdm, Braedon got a rdm report from the guy, him and others asked me why I killed him so obviously that was the reason..

6. Dawg Chowder

I'm not close to being banned, I can assure you that. I was banned for 24 hours due to extreme admin abuse with too much evidence for words. Again, I'm only helping the server. Too much abuse atm that needs to be fixed and somebody has to take the heat for it.

7. Dawg, I am a mod, you are close. You post too much stuff that isn't true. Really, there's no reason for this forum to exist. you're taking up space. its common sense dawg.

8. Dawg Chowder

whooooooaaaaaaa. Did you just say I post too much stuff that isnt true? I've never lied once on the forum. Every inch of the forum under my name is 100% legit and true. Thats probably the worst thing you could have said, considering how much pride I take in being truthful. Consider me somebody who moderates staff, like a mod of mods ;). I again am tryin to help the server so desperately in need of it. The reason staff hates me is ONLY because I report them and they say "oh no he's lying I never did that". This is like 2nd grade all over. I hope staff grows up but I don't expect it.

Example: You started hating me a few minutes ago because a few minutes ago I reported you =p.

9. cool man

10. Dawg Chowder

Yep, I'm a resource use me baby.

11. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Okay it seems Dawg Chowder got off on the wrong foot here but he has the right to report staff. Don't slay for kills due to DNA. Unfortunately while Angel might have had a legitimate reason to kill the other person, that doesn't mean every person was aware of that.

It's up to the detective to make the decision to kill or not based off DNA. If he makes the wrong choice then his karma will be affected however he shouldn't get slain.

12. Angelx

So what you're saying is..... if I'm inno and an inno started rdming me and I killed him, and detective got DNA and he can shoot me? So I'm dead either way? If I kill detective obviously I get slayed.. so if I dont fight back I get killed by detective/rdmer, if I fight back I also die in the end?... how does this work.. If we're going by that the past few weeks I can't remember how many people(including me) got slayed for similar things like that..

I've been slayed for having dna on an inno who tried to rdm a traitor... and innos who tried to rdm innos..

13. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Well Angelx, the problem is traitors lie so a traitor can easily say he killed someone who was trying to rdm him. If the DNA is off the body of an inno or detective, then yea they can kill you for it.

For example, lets say you were a detective, you happen upon a corpse of an innocent that had DNA on it. You take DNA and it points to Dawg Chowder. He swears up and down that he killed an attempted rdmer. Would you let him go or would you kill him just to be safe?

14. Angelx

Fair enough, I understand now... sigh this is going to get abused so bad..

15. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

I'm not understanding the first part. You had DNA of an inno from a traitors body?

But if you have DNA from an innocent corpse, detectives corpse or traitorous weapon then you should not get slain.

16. Angelx

Ok I worded it wrong, I got a DNA from a dead inno corpse who tried to rdm the traitor, the traitor had reason to kill him, and the traitor explained that to the mod, and i got slayed for that.

17. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Which mod was this? You obviously had no way of knowing that so it seems very unreasonable.

18. Angelx

Umm I don't really remember now, but the main point I was trying to understand is.

DNA > Everything??.. doesn't matter what? as long it's from a dead inno/detective body.

19. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Dawg was not doing what he needed to as a player and got an inno killed for it. But because he was also in the possession of the DNA it can't technically be called RDM. I would say that while Dawg should not have gotten a slay, he should absolutely have apologized or requested a slay because of his negligence. As it stands the slay was wrong and an apology is in order.

20. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Yea as long as the DNA isn't pointing to a detective. Can you think of a scenario where it shouldn't be allowed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.