Bomb Rush change

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Smor, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Smor

Smor VIP

I feel like the bomb should be given to whoever is farthest away from the bomb holder when they explode.

1. It encourages people to group up.
    2. It's not RNG based.
    3. There's actually some sort of strategy to it other than stay near someone and pray that you or them don't get the bomb. With this idea, you can actually avoid getting the bomb.

As of right now, bomb rush isn't that enjoyable when it starts nearing the end. Whether or not you will win is almost entirely based off RNG. With this change, people can actually have a proper strategy to the fun round, with a risk to it, so that they can actually avoid getting the bomb. They can try to stay as close to the bomb holder as they can so they don't get the bomb but they have to be careful it doesn't get passed to them.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. It sucks you can't pass the bomb sometimes and if you get it you get thrown away for 50m

3. feИRa

feИRa VIP

Could be exploited with walls and stuff though

4. Just make the bomb holder move faster tbh.

• Agree Agree x 7
  5. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Well, I like the idea, because even with the bomb holder moving faster you can have people at.. Metropolis? That are at the bottom of the map that are lucky and don't randomly get the bomb. Plus it seems glitchy to where it wont give it to someone at times and you blow up.

6. No fall damage lad, that would be an easy way to get it handed it to you and have nobody to hand it back to.

Checkmate.

7. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Innovative. I like it.

8. Saturnity

Okay, wasn't talking about fall damage, I was talking about people being completely across the map by themselves that get lucky enough to not get it.

Checkmate.

9. Hey buddy, you wanna take this outside?

10. Saturnity

Yeah! Where to?! Movies..?

Ok anyhoo lets change bomb run. simplaey

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

In my opinion, there should be done one of the two.
    Either implement Smor’s idea or make the bomb holders to run faster.

• Agree Agree x 1