Approved BlueChickenNuggets's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shrekineer, Oct 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    BlueChickenNuggets
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:16008919
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This happened twice, but the first time I just rolled with it. Some rdmed me, so I made a report against him. Then, before a mod or admin handled it, I left the server, and there weren't any reports against me. Then when I tried to come back on, it said I was banned for 14 days. I'm not sure if leaving after you make a report against someone else, not against you , is considered rdm and leave, if it is, don't unban me. But maybe the mod or admin who handled it thought it was against me, which it wasn't, then banned me for rdm and leave. I think that I should be unbanned because of that, I am innocent.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I never took any pictures or videos, but maybe you can somehow see the recent ingame reports from yesterday in the afternoon, that no one filed a report against me. But please unban me if possible, I love playing on that server.​

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Tagging @Yuuki who banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense)

3. Oh yeah I forgot to say if you have a report against you it says not to leave at the top, and it didn't say that when I left. So I'm just really confused right now.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry, I didn't see the notification for this.
    I'll gather my evidence.

5. Agent A

Alright. You damaged Bacon to see whether he's afk or not.

Now if you read our extended rules, you'll find a section for AFK players.

Now, what you have done is RDM because you damage an innocent before overtime. Only when overtime hits can you kill or damage AFKs.

Now, this is your second offense. I want to ask you a question: Can you read both basic and extended rules? If so, I will let you off the hook. If not, I see no reason to accept this ban appeal.

6. Sorry I took so long to reply. Yeah, sounds good, I can read both basic and extended rules. Thanks!

7. Agent A

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.