Blizzard Explains - How do the roles and TTT in common work?

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by TheBlizzard, May 22, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

As probably a lot of you know, I am Blizzard and I am playing on the Serious Gmod TTT Vanilla EU server.
    I was thinking about how i can improve the gameplay of other players. Such as right now, making video's how the roles in TTT work (Mostly for these servers).
    So here you go guys :D Here is a video of me explaing all 3 roles, what you have to do, how it works and what the basics are of the roles (including some tricks i use)
    I made 3 video's since im not good in shortcutting in YouTube. And i wont have to bother you guys with checking where it started!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    THE BEGINNING:
    The Innocent kid who did nothing wrong

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Hello! I'm Mr. Sherlock Holmes! (Detective)(2 video's)
    1 Is clearer then the other one. So i have chosen to upload both.

This one is a more clear thing about the shop

The one and only Traitor. Cause l2p!

Shoutout to @Nevermore since he really wanted me to.

• Useful x 4
    • Informative x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. auggie

auggie Active Member

stop promoting ur youtube bro

• Dumb Dumb x 21
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Dwardu

Dwardu School tmrw? VIP

I wouldn't say he's promoting his youtube, if anything he's trying to help people learn TTT, is he asking for subs somewhere? Doesn't seem so imo

Last edited: May 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

guys pls like his videos

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

plz add disclaimer to Detective video to pay attention to what's actually happening in the game cuz u missed like 3 times where I kos and kill a T and then call suspicion on me :ROFLMAO:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. I was making a video xD c'mon i can't make a video that focuses on how the detective works meanwhile following the game :p

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

are you making fun of me

8. Nevermore

Nevermore Supporter

thank you for the traitor guide bRO

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1