Denied blazingblazed's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by blazingblazed, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    blazingblazed
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52913756
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was not hacking. I wasn't able to see the video, but I don't even have hacks installed on gmod. I have over 2200 hours on gmod and more than 3/4's of that is Dark RP+TTT. I have no reason to hack, I cannot explain what happened in the video because I cannot see it. I had ping spikes but I do not think those could account for "Snaps". I seriosuly only use degals and snipers because I'm simply good at headshotting. I have missed before and hit around peoples heads or on their body's becase I Was not hacking, I am Human, and I do miss. If i was using aimbot I wouldn't be able to miss. Is that not true? Ask people that were in game with me. I cannot believe that the staff was that gullible to even ban me for that.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were global banned for hacking (third offense) by @C.A.Anna
    please be patient, they will respond at earliest convenience

3. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Can you even provide proof for hacking? I don't hack so this confuses me why the hell I keep getting banned.

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

The individual who banned you will provide the evidence for this appeal. Please be patient until that happens.

5. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Screw this crap I was gona apply for staff but not anymore

6. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

blazingblazed,

I am currently am at work and will be for quite some time. I will present all of my reasoning and evidence soon enough but I would like to direct your attention to this report against you here:
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-blazingblazed.30054/

This is the reason you are banned and considering you have a history of this it is why your ban is both lengthy and globalised.

I'll post a step by step explanation of the video evidence that was provided and why I decided you were hacking when I get home from work. This will be about 9+ hours away so you will need to be patient.

Thank you.

7. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

I had stated that I was not able to see the video, I don't know what program is needed to open a .dem file. And I don't know how you guys can say I hacked if I literally didnt so...

8. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

To watch the video, download the file and mount it to your Garry's Mod folder.

This is the directory you have to take: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod

From there, just copy and paste the downloaded demo file there.

From there you will want to open Garry's Mod and open console with the "~" key. Type "Playdemo <name of demo>", and it will play the demo (video) for you.

PS Sorry for replying to this i just wanted to let him know

9. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Just watched the video I remember killing that guy, I'm playing with a laptop and there is not a lot of room to move my mouse, I picked up my mouse and slid over. I guess that's what that may have been, but I don't see any "Snapping".

10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am glad you have now been able to view it. Like I stated before I'll explain all of this when I return home from work so thank you for being patient!

11. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Just saying I went to check on the fourm, Yo elvis you remember that one time when I first joined. You tried to kill me with a degal and got you in the head with a rifle right? You gota atleast vouch for me cause you know I'm a good shot. lol

12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I havent a clue what you are talking about. I have not personally reviewed the demo, as i was not the one to ban.

13. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Elvis I'm talking about when we were on the minecraft map where people were drawing stuff on the walls in the tester room. You tried to kill me with a degal but I turned around and shot you in the head with a rifle.

14. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

It's been well over 10 hours btw

15. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I did say 9+ hours so it was expected that I would be longer. I am currently writing up my reasoning so please be patient.

16. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

What's taking so long, are you writing a book of my whole life?

17. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Sorry, that was rudely worded. Apologies.

18. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

Oh also I would love to know what my other two bans are for because I don't even recall those. If someone could get my that information that would be very helpful. Thank you.

19. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I do apologise for the delay. Life has gotten in the way but rest assured I will have this dealt with later on today.

I would also like to note the the previous two hacking bans were done by people who are now no longer staff and so I cannot provide much more insight than that. This appeal is to deal with the ban that I placed onto you and the only evidence I can provide is for that. Your first hacking ban was done ins 2015, your second earlier this year. So a while ago, which is why I am slightly perplexed as to why you only care now, on your third offense but I digress.

My final response to this will be posted in due time. I thank you very much for your patience.

20. blazingblazed

blazingblazed Member

The reason why I'm curious is because I haven't been on gmod for upwards of 10 months. And I'm aware of life getting in the way, I've been through a couple of shit storms with my family this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.