Denied black assassin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by black assassin, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    blackassassin23
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:81716546
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i would like to ask if this could please be voided because i answered the report and waited to get slayed but there was no mod or admin on the server at the time and i had to leave.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    check the logs there was no mods on at the time and no slays given to me​

2. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

You were banned by @DieKasta for RDM and Leave 1st, and by @Walker for RDM & Leave 2nd.. Please be patient for their response.

3. Walker

Walker Hell yeah VIP

Hey man thanks for taking the time to fill this out. At the time I was just following protocol, and I know you wouldn't do this deliberately since I have played with you a couple times and know how you are.
    Anyhow, I actually was playing on East for about an hour already by the time I had to ban you.
    Here is a screen shot of the report filed against you
    Garry's Mod 2017-01-28_16-25-10 (2).png
    While Alive, I received a report had been filed. (yours) I had used my kill bind because I noticed the next one was also filed.
    When I went to look at the reports, I had instantly noticed that you had left (Player not found) and before banning you, I waited till the round was over just in case you had crashed.
    At the starting of the next round I followed through with the ban.

I know two weeks is along time for a misclick and I personally have not had any issue with you at all. With that, I am more than willing to lift the ban from East if you just serve the slay.
    If you could add me on steam we could plan a time to go through with it!

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Glad @Walker could get around to dealing with his portion of your appeal and congrats on getting that appeal accepted! However, there are 2 cases that need to be discussed here so lets get started with the other one!

Last night I jumped into a fairly hectic East 2 server with about 11 open reports that I had to try and get done before map change. Three of those reports were on you. I joined late in round 5 and you were still alive. I believe you actually received a report against you within the first 30 seconds or so of me joining the server.
    [​IMG]

After that round ended, there was someone chanting "no mods, no rules" before someone corrected them stating that there actually was a mod on the server. It was quite audible; hard to miss. Anyways, before I could get around to any of your reports, you left.
    [​IMG]

I gave you the benefit of the doubt and didn't ban you right away. Instead I went through all of the reports and found the first 2 against you to be invalid. However, the third report was the one I got stuck on.

[​IMG]

I needed more information on that report (I didn't get around to completing it until map change) and you left before I could ask you any questions so i had to ban you for RDM and Leave. Had you stayed on the server you may not even have been slain.

But based on the following reasoning, I'm going to be denying my portion of your appeal
    • You had 3 active reports against you when you left
    • You should have been aware that there was a mod on the server to complete the reports against you
    • You only stayed in game for about 2 minutes after receiving the final report against you
    Had you remained on the server or even messaged me that you had to leave, this could have been avoided. Next time be sure there are no staff online when you decide to leave with active report(s) against you. Feel free to play on our other servers while you serve out your ban.

Appeal: Half-Denied/Half-Accepted
    Thanks for Appealing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.