Approved bigstinkygay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bigstinkygay, Feb 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Boomhauer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:124957513
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rdm'd which I admit I did, next round while I was serving my slay I left to take a bath and go out grocery shopping with my family, got back to a 2 week ban :/​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence, just kinda screwy because I had no choice to leave​

2. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

3. Pixie.Dimi

Pixie.Dimi Sleepy and in need of cuddles VIP

Hello!
    I am the one who gave you the ban. It is for RDM & Leave 2nd offence. I shall post the evidence tomorrow as I am in bed on my phone.
    Also you must stay on until the round is over for you to serve the slay. If you can not, it is always best to use admin chat to let us know and we tend to be ok with it.
    I would like to ask why should I unban you considering this is your second offence.

4. why? well its just one of my favorite servers and now I have to wait 2 weeks to play on it again

5. Pixie.Dimi

Alright as we have talked about it, your ban has been reduced to a 5 day ban. If you RDM & Leave again it will be your 3rd offence. I will be posting my evidence tomorrow when I have to time to do so.
    Thank you again for being understanding, you can still play on our other servers as well!

6. Pixie.Dimi

Hello again!
    Just here to finish off the appeal. Yesterday/last night Pokeben reduced your ban for me to 5 days.
    Here is the evidence of you leaving while slayed, it was a few seconds into the start of the round.
    [​IMG]

Appeal- Accepted (Reduced from 2 weeks to 5 days)
    Void- Denied (If happens again it will be RDM&Leave 3rd offence)

Please try to contact staff when you have to leave. Just type @ then your message, we will see it and most of the time it is fine to leave after. Take care and please feel free to join any of our other servers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.