Denied Big Frosty Kell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Frosty, Jul 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Big Frosty Kell
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:191022660
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I literally never left the server and was in spectater mode the entire time, when i came back from the spec mode i saw instantley i was banned im confused because to my information i just turned my monitor off and came back and i was banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i literally have none but im tagging the person who banned me try plese tell me why​

2. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

3. Minimelt

Minimelt The Ice Cream Dream VIP

You were banned by @scuffed water for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. Please wait patiently for their response.

4. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

Hey frosty, I banned you for RDM and Leave based off of this report here;

Report (your leave message is included in this as well)

You claim that he was GBA to the T that killed a bunch of people in the area, but as shown in the deathscene here, he had only just arrived at the location which would exclude him for being GBA to the people that were killed in the area. From your perspective, I can see why you would believe that he was GBA, as he had just gotten up the ladder and was standing completely still the entire time you saw him; seemingly AFK. This however was just unfortunate timing, and he was not GBA to any of the people who had died, meaning it was RDM to kill him. As for the leave portion of this, the server was very sparsely populated at the time, so it appeared to me that AFK moving was unlikely, and I had not noticed that you were AFK at all during the session, so I placed the ban on you.

As we have discussed privately, I have a few more questions and general things to talk to you about, so im not going to make a decision on this appeal until that conversation has concluded.

5. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

I was afk if you had added a slay to me i would have came back and served it but i had said on the server before i was going afk and a simple discord or steam dm would have gone a long way, i also remember but am not sure if i was playing on eu2 or east though i was banned on east, also i placed myself into spectator mode after i was killed or killed myself, also im sure if the guy was aiming for him or not the rdm may have been true but after a map change i went afk on the server im not sure how you didnt notice that i was afk, thank you for responding i will be extremely active in dms

6. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

I believe we came to a conclusion in private when this was made, but I didn’t make it public. Considering what you told me and what the circumstances were, I’m going to be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.