Best Players you've played with

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by CorallocinB, Jan 23, 2015.

1. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Yes, there's your answer.

Copy of the Worst players you've played with.

Gonna just make it a tad more interesting. Generally we can say people like Event or The Law or who have you is a great player, however let's be maybe a bit more specific as there are areas of skill people excel in.

Most deceptive, Escape Artist, Sniper, trouble maker, Guns a-blazin' (Basically staff (y)), "Playing Dumb" act, Detective, traitor, those who lead their shot (Harpoon!), Jihadist... Or explosives expert, VIP Weapon scrub, those who get 11 kills as a T consistently... :sneaky:, West Player, Vanilla player, Prop killer (Hopefully... as a T), You name it! Let the games begin.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

@ant. I can always get away with things when ant. is one of my T buddies. Escape Artist and VIP Weapon Scrub!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

@Mr. Rogers - Such a chill guy and been a really good friend of mine for a while. He was always fun to moderate with and tends to knife me... A lot. :)
    @urisk2 - Tried to get me into League... Never worked, but he was always fun to play with when we were both T's and mod with as well.
    @Stewie Griffin - Main reason why I got back into the server my second time around. I owe him a lot. Besides, he always harpooned me :p.
    @kilroy123 - Always will remember our fun "road trip" ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

I would but my list would be too long. Shit ton of cool people here. Love you all :love:

Edit: I have time.

@Event Horizon is a really cool guy to stab. Also one of the kindest people on the server.
    @Opii is a fantastic admin. Although I may not play with him much, I certainly enjoy seeing him work.
    @Darktooth always makes times enjoyable on the servers, and makes fantastic posts on the forums.
    @Lord Of Chaos DatMap
    @Pacifist Overall funny guy, we do stupid stuff together.
    @Sinz Good friend, good lead, good guy. "He killed an innocent"
    @kynwall The mic spamming mod, who I send various pm's to.... :sneaky:
    @Patrick Probably one of if not my best friend in this community. Amazingly chill.
    @Master failure Great vanilla mod. Friendly to the players even though I know how annoying they can be. :p
    @Drunk Dog and @DemonicSociety The two of you had very great turn arounds and turned into awesome staff members. Both of you became one of my good friends and I enjoy trying to murder the both of you
    @Muffin I enjoy watching him slay himself.
    @Krys Pull out that T weapon for me, I want to see it.
    @Darth West My trainer! The apprentice shall overcome the master!
    @Kenny was fun to play with. I don't remember the last time that happened though....
    @Toxin woof

That's off the top of my head right now.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

6. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

7. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

@Anarchist love playing with him whenever we are on the same server staffing or doing something else.
    @Disruptionz same reason as above but he is mostly in spectator mode.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Ditto

Ditto Some people fear death, others ask for it. VIP

• Like Like x 1
  9. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Slicck - Every time I get a chance to play with him, I always end up laughing my ass off. Used to be the reason I had fun staffing, and now that he's back, I can see myself having a lot more fun.
    @Sinz - An awful traitor, but we always somehow end up laughing at the stupid shit we pull off on each other and the stuff we can get away with. We also goof on players a lot, and on each other, and people love it when admins fight.
    @Toxin - i like making dog noises
    @Kenny - i haven't played gmod with you since I was in a crib
    @Disruptionz - same to you, schmuck
    @Opii - doesn't let me get away with false KOSs
    @Event Horizon - Always tries to test my aim, never wins
    @Lord Of Chaos - Used to make me laugh my ass off when he was a regular, and I usually enjoy spending time with him in-game and making him feel like a pansy
    @Mr. Rogers - one of the few people who hear some of the stupid shit I say and call me out for it
    @#TeamTooth (@Patrick, @Azure, @Winston, @Lemon) - each one of you are my homies and it's always fun making you do reports for me
    @The Law - when I was a mod I was intimidated by him and always did reports fast so that he wouldn't yell at me, but now I just try to get him killed ASAP and I feel bad when I get killed by him
    @Muffin - nipple, was the first staff member to recognize me and appreciate me, essentially assimilated me into the staff team.
    @Darth West - also another staff member who recognized me and was friendly to me back when I was an introvert. I loved killing you and stealing your soul
    @FrostedBlade - I was someone who advised you to apply since I really enjoy playing the game with you
    @Chubblebutt | SF - literally a bitch
    @Lightning - you too
    @Rice - :sneaky:
    @Finn - turn up for Finn
    @Salisian - to this day I still call him "Sally" and he hates me for it
    @Yawn. - back when you were Pages and Super Pages, I always had fun being a T w/ you and you were an inspiration for me to apply :love:
    @Guilty - calls me scrubtooth every goddamn day and bitched at me for not putting him here GOD

These are just people that come to mind. These aren't my favorite staff members, I just happen to have really funny experiences with staff members.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Not @Sinz. (just joking; he's really satisfying to kill).

@kynwall always has me dying from laughter.
    @Lord Of Chaos' and @^KUI-Anubis' shenanigans are a blast to be included in.
    @Event Horizon always finds a way to surprise me.
    @Darktooth and his death yells couldn't get any better.
    @Steven | SF and his unfortunate events
    @Anarchist for his killableness
    @Lucky for blessing the servers with her lovely singing and then suddenly calling me a scrub (icri)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

So me and Disruptionz are the best and the worst players you've played with? What paradox bullshit is this?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I am assuming you took this message seriously..?

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Finn

Finn Human VIP

@Sir Lemoncakes Taught me how to play, and cry, will not leave me alone when he is a T, seriously, please stahp. Has aimbot.
    @Darth West Being T's was never more of a delight. Magic Missiles or bust.
    @The Law His AK is better than most peoples AK, I am convinced. That or he cheats. One for the other.
    @Charm Defender of the HUGE Legacy, any list involving Vanilla would not be complete without you.
    @Armor Will not fall for your bullshit false KOS, will find and kill you. 10/10, very consistent winner.
    @Jihad Joe Seriously. Just. Seriously.
    @Guilty Best Smack Talker, cannot say he can back it up though ;)<3
    @Mrfeelgood000 Was best all around vanilla T-killer, title pending due to inactivity.
    @Phoenix Nelson Will find you, and kill you. And confirm all of your false KOS' and make your day as a T.
    @Anarchist Best Graphics Shop. And I guess he's pretty good at TTT too ;)
    @Sinz pains me to put you on this list, as you are on my scrub list, but you do seem to occasionally incorporate an aimbot. Seriously, those headshots are stupid. Learn how to T and the servers will live in fear.
    @Finn Only put myself here because @Robokiller87 said "Guns a-blazin'" and that is exactly how I T, kill someone within the first few seconds, don't stop til I am gun downed, Sundance style, and still get double digit kills. I'm proud of my abilities.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

@ant. And his damn ak47

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

@kynwall - Great guy. Greater mod. Greatest at being a slut. <3
    @Armor - Never stopped believing in me and for that I can't thank you enough.
    @Onsight - Come back. ;w;
    @Avalon Treman - You better return ASAP bbycakes we have Vanilla to rule.
    @Orion - http://i.imgur.com/NZ8Qk7i.png
    @Princess Fluffy - You gotta fufill your dreams there young one. :3
    @Brahma - Cool kid.
    You all are my friends and shit. Can't thank you enough for making me laugh my ass off and making memories. Love ya. :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

@Killamarshall - Maximum Nub
    @Event Horizon - Maximum musician
    DSPGaming - Maximum hate magnet
    Tobuscus - Maximum Sell out
    Matt from Game Theory - Master Theorist
    Friends list - Scrub Lords

17. Lord Of Chaos

Lord Of Chaos Embrace the Chaos. VIP Emerald

Newer Times I gotta go with
    @Mr. Rogers always :sneaky:
    @^KUI-Anubis I can hardly breathe when I play with him because I'm too busy laughing
    @Butters I'll still rek u in league one of these days
    @Nadespot ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    @Caswell Yo.
    @s1rcool pretty cool
    @Silent Rebel you better be coming back now that I saw you again (y)

Back in the old days (spring-summer of last year)
    @tollybear :cry:
    @Change-up rip
    @Sapphyrus why did you have to go :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    @ReavingReaper good times
    @FallenTide :(
    @Rad Comrade for some reason La Vie didn't show up, but I wish he didn't leave
    @Machinekiller00 bb pls
    @Fever HARRASSMENT
    @dulphan Bruhhhhhh
    @KingTest WHATS HAPPENING AHHH
    @zezus I will remember that hallway in nipplehouse forever :sneaky:
    @Owned @doublerainbow @EziSaurusRex` @sushi COME BACK PLEASE :cry: :cry: :cry:

So many good memories that I can't even remember them all and it makes me sad :unsure: :(

• Like Like x 4
  18. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

@La Vie :sneaky:

• Old Old x 2
  19. Matt_Allen

Matt_Allen I'll miss you all VIP

• Funny Funny x 1