Banned????

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nummy, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I just got banned about 5 minutes ago by someone. Me , Ahnuld, and Pluto were going up the ladder. Ahnuld is in front, im in the very back, and pluto is in the middle of it all. Pluto drops dead and falls down the ladder while ahnuld is above him. I assume Ahnuld killed him (PRETTY FUCKING LOGICAL) and kill Ahnuld and they were both innos. This was obviousley a misunderstanding and im not sure why Ahnuld couldn't see that (pretty sure he banned me, no guarantees). I also couldn't explain myself given the fact I was gagged/muted cuz ahnuld can't take a little trash talk about me killing him.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

So did you RDM only once and/or did you leave after? And you shouldn't be talking trash in the first place, but how many times were you gagged/muted or warned?

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Ok wait let me clarify, I did not talk trash after I killed him on the ladder. This was the round before when I was a T and we had a bit of a showdown I trash talked him then. Anyways, I "rdmed" once based off of the fact pluto's body fucking fell on me and ahnuld was above him. And NO I did not leave. I was gagged/muted by ahnuld because he was pissed at me and said I shouldn't trash talk when I killed him with an mp7.

4. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

You rdmed ahnuld because he gagged you. I was there i saw the whole thing. Your lying just take the ban. You have been banned once before, you are a habitual rule breaker you have many gag, mutes, kicks, slays so i banned you for 5 days. This is not your first rdm and it wont be your last. So my advice to you is wait out your ban beacuse I'm not taking it off.

5. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I rdmed because pluto fell on me and ahnuld was above him. If that isn't justifiable then I don't know what is. Not to mention I expected Ahnuld to have a little more dexterity as far as taking shit from a teenager, being a "big boy" at 27 and all. Either way this is bs. Did you see the part where Pluto fell on me?? Or was that just magic? ASK PLUTO ABOUT IT

6. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I didn't rdm Ahnuld because he muted/gagged me, I get gagged all the effing time and I never rdm them because of it. Logic.

7. Toclosetoyou

I fully believe it was rdm. I mean after all you have 23 slays why should we believe you? You rdm all the time.

8. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Banning based off of the past, nice going. Don't investigate it or anything though, why would you? Just because you and ahnuld are "friends" doesn't mean he's right. He was obivousley biased because he was pissed at me for trashing him before. That's pathetic. I suggest you talk to Pluto as a witness.

9. Nummy

Nummy Banned

obviously*

10. Nummy

Nummy Banned

P.S. Just incase you are oblivious as shit the first sentence from my last post was sarcasm. Investigate this please

11. Sam

Sam VIP

First of all ,cussing isn't needed. Second,Ahnuld and Toclose had every right of banning you,and frankly,you deserve it. You wanted a second chance on this server and blew it. Tough luck,you ruined your rep. Why should we believe you if all you do is troll and break rules. I can speak for everyone on this and say,you're a dick.

Stay banned.

12. Nummy

Nummy Banned

First of all, cussing is needed to get the point across, which is hard to do over the internet. Wouldn't go as far to say I'm a "dick" though. I tend to troll every now and then, agreed, but if your fragile as crap (happy?) then that honestly isn't my fault. In a general sense if people don't want me "trolling" them, then I stop. I get slayed because sometimes it's worth it and it's entertaining, and I take the punishment, so whats the big deal? And speak for yourself Sam, you've gotten banned on NACTS so stop being a DARN (once again, no cussing , just for you :)) Hypocrite. Yeah my "street rep" is ruined, not like anyone gives a flying fez...Either way, pretty disappointed but good to know you guys take one word over the other.
    In closing, you're a dick.

Stay an immoral, biased piece of pie. :)

13. Sam

Sam VIP

I suggest not taking this any further because I am tired of your arrogance,wait out your ban or leave.I recieved so many reports of your actions.
    Take note,this is Serious TTT,not kiddy playground TTT . I'm fine with trolling,but after three hours of it,I just lost all my patience.
    You're lucky you didn't get permanently banned,cause this isn't the first time you're in trouble.
    Leave other servers out of this,I have my reasons.

14. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Oh yes it will be an extremely joyous time waiting out my ban, I'm sure it will be time of personal reflection of my actions...Either way, I wouldn't have brought NACTS up if you weren't being hypocritical, saw an opportunity and I STRIKED...like an armadillo on the prowl. About the trolling thing, I can't really say I trolled for 3 hours straight, maybe in spurts...but no way 3 hours straight. That is totally fine though, some appreciate it and others don't. To each his own, I'm sure you're a great individual on a personal level...just disappointed as I said before that no one is looking into it. That is my plea. Have a great night Sam. :)

15. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

you where disrespecting me when i was the only mod at 2am and was constantly chat spamming

16. Ninjaa

Ninjaa Regular Member

1. Dont trash talk to staff members, or members. 2. Ahnuld?? If you banned him just for 1 rdm, that is not following the rules. I will talk to ahnuld.

17. Alpha-Leader

Alpha-Leader New Member

Right after I joined the server last night he RMD + Leave iirc.

18. Toclosetoyou

I banned him for 5 days for breaking the rules once again.

19. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Cupcake bro bro bro, me and Frosty were having a rap off, no one else was contributing to the conversation, not like we were interrupting anyone. Given the fact it was 3am I might have expected some leniency, but doing your job, understandable. Still irrelevant to what we're talking about now. In response to Alpha I talked to Fish about that and he slayed me after I joined back on the server 10 minutes later, basically I left because no one said I was getting slayed, so once again, a misunderstanding. It ended fine and I took the punishment so that's that. Ninjaa I realize that now I just expected Ahnuld to have a bit more composure...Learn something new everyday. I won't trash talk him anymore. And yes essentially I was never slain for anything they just straight up banned me, can't say it was justifiable given how pluto fell on me, but everyone is obvlivious to that, so let's say I did RDM once. Is a 5 day ban really necessary? Personally I think Ahnuld should control his emotions a little better because he was obviously angry at me and I doubt that would've happen if I hadn't talked a little to him before. So toclose banned me 5 days for rdming once, not letting me explain myself, not asking any questions, just straight up banned. No slays were given, no warnings were given, no explanation. I seriousley don't see how 1 RDM, which I obviousley had a half-decent reason to kill for, is liable for a 5 day ban. Just because Ahnuld may or may not have think he is high and mighty because he is a moderator on a TTT server doesn't mean he has the right to do that. Anyways thank you for your time and I appreciate every one of you.

Peace and Pancakes

20. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I banned him based on past history AND after consulting the four other mods that were on. He RDM'd, other mods saw and agreed that it was blatant (he was upset at being gagged and muted) and had no justification, he was banned as a result. Nummy is a troll. He should be treated accordingly.

Ask any mod how I mod(ed thanks for that, ha) and you'll get the same reply. I am (was) fair, even to those that I feel I shouldn't be. You, Ninjaa, are advocating for someone who is repeatedly ruining the fun of a bunch of people.

This is the guy you're defending:

Ninjaa, you need to understand the need for judgment calls like the above; you are going against five (four now, thanks for that again) mods who all have reputations for being fair and not abusing their powers. You're in the wrong on this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.