Answered Bank Questions

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Zypther, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

So, I was playing today, and what happened is I killed a guy for carrying the T-brand batteries. Then @Vector started moving it by shooting the batteries. so he reported me for rdm (which was found valid, with help from @Sinz and @Wompzilla ) Now I still think this is kinda not fair as shooting things up stairs isnt nearly as hard as it sounds. Now I know that it is not traitorous, ( and am currently serving a slay because of it) but i dont see any reasoning off of the fact we cant kill on people shooting the battery to move it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Did you kill vector for moving the battery by shooting it and that's why he reported you, or was the report for the person who was carrying the battery?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Gray area of this new map.

Basically, if the it's clear that a player is shooting the device towards it's goal, it would be traitorous.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

I killed vector for shooting it to move it, and he reported, asked an admin said it was rdm, I asked an admin, and @Wompzilla said it was after he talked to sinz.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Originally we were thinking about the stairs being an obstacle preventing the batteries from being shot up. However, this alone shouldn't be reason to make the act not traitorous. What I believe matters is the intent. If a player is just shooting the batteries randomly, then there is no reason for that player to be killed. However, if the player's intent is palpable, and its to take it to the destination, then it should be a traitorous act. There shouldn't be a reason why one act is traitorous and one isn't if they both bring the traitors closer to victory.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1