Ban with no proof. (if he has a demo, tell Lemon to post it)

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Zeo, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeo

Zeo Member

Your In Game Nickname: Zeo
    Your Steam ID: "Zeo" STEAM_0:1:19420486

Why should you be unbanned: I was just having fun playing a normal round of TTT, and it was my traitor round so after some time I got armor, a decoy, a mp7, and a disguiser, and I started to maul people down. I think I got up to my 10th kill when out of no where, Sir Lemoncakes decided to ban me for "Speed hacking". Last I recall, I do not use speed hacks, and I can prove it too. Just ask Sir Lemoncakes to post up a demo of me speed hacking... he pretty much can't. If he does post a demo, you guys can probably tell I am not speed hacking. I just want to get this ban appeal over with so I can play on the servers more! :D

Evidence of innocence: No demo against me (no demo that actually has me speed hacking at least) that proves I sped hack. I have never been banned by an admin, and hardly ever slain. I am a good boy. :lol:
    I also want to add that Sir Lemoncake's ban was very questionable in the terms of him actually banning me for breaking the rules, or just because he can. He literally banned me after 30 seconds of someone accusing me of hacking. I am seeing in the case of Phenethylamine (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1760) , It seems Sir Lemoncakes may not be issuing his bans with very careful thought. I believe someone should talk to him about being sure to ban a person when it's actually valid.

Just for reference: 10/24/13 09:50PM Zeo STEAM_0:1:19420486 Speed hacking ALL 11/21/13 08:50PM Sir Lemoncakes

2. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

Re: Ban with no proof. (if he has a demo, tell Lemon to post

You cannot expect us (the Administrators) to record every person we banned for what they did. Sir Lemoncakes probably does not have proof, nor do you untill you can prove yourself innocent of hacking (if you have your own video) then the likely outcome of this appeal will be you staying banned.

3. Zeo

Zeo Member

Are you serious? The whole time i was playing that day, no other admin/mod ever addressed me, nor did Sir Lemon ever talk to me about me possibly speed hacking. I was just playing and then he goes and bans me without even talking to me about it. No one that was playing in the server reported me, nor did anyone talk about me at all, I did not get slayed for even a rdm the whole time i was plaing on the server... I can't believe that I am actually in danger of staying banned from the only TTT servers I play on just because an admin claimed I was speed hacking. Am I really possibly going to stay banned on just a person's claim? :?

4. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Just saying, the colored text is annoying

5. Zeo

Zeo Member

Thank you for your opinion. :)

6. Cupcake Mayhem

Sir lemoncakes will respond shortly.

7. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey, I was recording when u got banned and watched you move around for ~10 seconds. Didn't look like you were speed hacking at all. I know you as a regular and I never had a problem playing with you. This is the second time that I have witnessed Lemon ban someone for hacking that I have completely disagreed with. This man needs to be unbanned because he wasn't hacking and someone should talk to Lemon about properly investigating a hacking incident before dropping a 1 month ban hammer on them. As a player it doesn't feel good to get banned for 30 days for doing nothing wrong.

-Kasta

8. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I remember zeo from about a month ago, more, before I got mod. I doubt he would speed hack but I honestly have nothing to base my opinions on. But I also trust Lemon as an admin.

Im just giving my point of view, and kasta that video would help alot to process this investigation.

9. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I only switched to zeo for like 5 seconds after Someone accused him of hacking. He got banned within 30 seconds of the accusation. From what I saw, no hacking at all.

10. Zeo

Zeo Member

I am still waiting for Sir Lemoncakes to respond, It was said he was going to comment shortly. I really want to know what his side of the story is, I wonder if he actually gave my ban any thought within the 30 seconds he used to ban me for a month. :?

11. Cupcake Mayhem

Sir Lemoncakes has yet to respond and is currently offline he will respond as soon as possible sorry for the inconvenience.

12. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Hey there Zeo, I watched you for about 1 and a half rounds and had I am Ahnuld watch you as well. You were moving around at about three times faster than a normal player and many other players commented on the incredible speed at which they were killed. From what we both witnessed, we are convinced that you were indeed hacking. In the future I will make sure to record people that we suspect, but alas this time we cannot. As it stands, you will wait out your punishment.

13. Sir Lemoncakes

I will have Ahnuld put in his two cents as well.

14. Zeo

Zeo Member

Welp, I knew this was coming, I am going to stay banned when I never broke any rules. Even better, the person that banned me has no actual proof of me speed hacking, and just has his "word". Even the most trusted people in the world can still say things that are not true, I hope everyone knows that. I really hope Highwon sees this ban appeal so he can see what's going on. I hope that admins cannot so easily ban a person like that and have no proof what so ever and still get away with it because it's "their say". Even the mod DieKasta said that he spectated me when I was reported to be speed hacking, and he said he did not see me speed hack at all. I would really like it, if this unfair, non-provable ban can be lifted from me. Especially on a player that has never had an offense. I just want to play on the only TTT servers I go on haha, not be wrongfully banned for a month. :?

15. Zeo

Zeo Member

Can more admins/mods give their input? I want to be unbanned, I did no wrong. And can someone tell Highwon about this, I am sure he can see I should not be banned. I don't want to wait a month again to play on the only TTT servers I play on, when I did not break any rules. :(

16. Sir Lemoncakes

I will talk to highwon about it.

17. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

One question how did you buy THREE t items??

18. Zeo

Zeo Member

I thought about that and thank you MckeonHitman, the way I worded it was wrong. So I didn't immediately buy all of those items; when I play TTT on a close-quarters map, my strategy is this: I buy armor and an MP7 first, then I get a few kills and get a decoy, I plant it, then I start to go on a rampage out in the open and kill everyone I see, the disguiser is just a bonus and it helps a bit too.
    I fixed it in my OP, so it doesn't confuse anyone else.

19. Zeo

Zeo Member

It's been 4 days and I am still banned. :(
    I wish Highwon can look at this so I can see his opinion, I mean, I really should not be banned, I am sure other people think this too. I have a good argument for my case and I want to play on the servers again, not be unable to play because of my ban, even while this appeal hasn't even been decided yet. How long do I have to wait?

20. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your ban was reduced to expire tomorrow and you can play on East in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.