Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nax, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nax

Nax Member

I was banned some time late last night (8/11/2013) for 14 days, and i don't why. I tried to look my name up on the ban list but I couldn't find myself (Nax). The servers great, but I didn't do anything wrong. Plus I had a feeling the person who banned me just didn't like me (not to be offensive (or jump to any conclusion), but that's the only thing I can think of). It might have also been a misunderstanding on what happened.
    Thanks.

2. Nax

Nax Member

Plus I wasn't slain or anything. The admins i remember playing with were: Cupcake Mayhem, Highwon, and another one but i dont remember his name (he had a Vendetta skin on his character, if that helps)

3. Nax

Nax Member

I RDM'ed once before but it was only a one day ban and I didn't do it again afterwards, so that's why I'm confused to why this time I'm banned

4. Sofa King

Sofa King Member

Hey, i'll try to get a mod or admin to look into this. I wouldn't be happy either if I was banned for 2 weeks and didn't know why myself.

5. Nax

Nax Member

Thanks a million.

6. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Hey, what is your in game name and steam i.d.? I seem to remember you being banned but need to look at why.

7. Nax

Nax Member

My in game name is Nax

8. Nax

Nax Member

STEAM_0:1:69396824

9. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

You were banned for RDM and Leave second offense. I talked to the person who banned you and the ban stays.

10. Sofa King

Sofa King Member

11. Nax

Nax Member

I honestly don't believe I did that, but whatever since I can't do anything to revoke it.

12. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

08/11/13 10:40PM

STEAM_0:1:69396824
    rdm and leave (second time)
    EAST
    08/25/13 10:40PM
    Cupcake Mayhem
    (
    Date
    Name
    Steam ID
    Reason
    Server
    xpires
    Banned by
    )

13. Nax

Nax Member

I didn't get off the server until around 1AM so i didn't even leave and or RDM, so i don't see how that's fair and justifiable.

14. Nax

Nax Member

I did lag during the game, and maybe that's what it could've been and also if i ever killed someone who was innocent it was an honest mistake, why would I want to RDM after i got banned again?

15. Nax

Nax Member

got banned the first time*

16. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Edit Button :3

17. Nax

Nax Member

I'm guessing you aren't going to try to understand my side of the story...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.