Ban appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TehZapp, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think we should close this,you just RDM and leave before the round ends,nothing more to talk.

2. TehZapp

TehZapp VIP

Cleary none of the mods could give a good answer my question . Its not in the rules, I had no way of knowing about this. Tell me mods, how was I supposed to know this?

3. 2happy2pee

2happy2pee Member

the mods on this server suck half the time their not on and the other half they just are extremely un fair

4. TehZapp

TehZapp VIP

2happy, just please stop posting, you are taking away the focus of my question.
    I want them to answer my "Challenging" question

5. 2happy2pee

2happy2pee Member

rdm and leave is when you leave BEFORE the slay thats how it is on countless other servers. The fact that i recieved a 5 day ban for hitting two afks with a crowbar is insane and i have relized how uncooperative and stubborn the mods in this chat are so ya im goin to stop. TehZapp dont put your money into a server thats just going to ban you for stuff like this. Theres plenty on other servers to go to. I recommend tectonic its got a great point shop, some really cool custom weapons and the mods aren't assholes that are offline for 90 % of the time.

6. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

You must stay the duration of the round it has been stated many times before, your ban will not be lifted as the moderator that banned you does not want the ban lifted. This topic will be locked, the issue is resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.