Ban Appeal For TTT East

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rambonxious Gamer, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rambonxious Gamer

Rambonxious Gamer New Member

My Nickname: The Rambonxious
    STEAM_0:0:55309568

Why I should Be Unbanned: I Killed an AFK. I am guilty, It was not during overtime. And I was Innocent. This had happened Before when The trigger Slipped and I shot someone. I was Slain. During The slay I asked the moderator who slayed me, pluto9, If leaving During My slay would count as RDM and Leave. (I'm new to the gamemode and your server.) He Didn't Answer me. The Second time ( The one I got banned for) I threw a Grenade at the AFK. Once again, I asked pluto9 If leaving would count as RDM and Leave. Again, He didn't answer. It was 6 in the morning and I had been playing since 10, and there were only a few of us, so I left. I rejoined today to find I had been banned for 5 days. Please understand. If you don't, I will willingly take my punishment.

Have a nice day,
    The Rambonxious
    PS: I'm not sure if this is in the rules, but pluto9 Is NOT giving out warnings or telling people what they did.

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

You are only aloud to kill afk's in overtime as innos. If your a traitor you can whenever. Also yes leaving during your slay round is RDM and Leave. Let a admin or mod know your leaving so they can slay you when you come back.

3. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

The moderator who banned you will respond shortly feel free to play on our West Server.

4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Asty lol that makes no sense, he is saying he did tell Pluto he was leaving but Pluto didn't respond.

5. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Ha so I read it wrong. Lol. If you told him he shouldn't of banned you ... Maybe he was tabbed out or something. Hell have to respond.

6. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

He did not ask Pluto if he could leave, he asked if it would count as RDM and leave.

7. GunAndBomb

Isn't that the same thing?

8. Cupcake Mayhem

If I asked you "if I shoot this guy would I go to jail." And you didn't respond then I shot him, should I not go to jail?

9. GunAndBomb

It's pluto's job as a moderator to answer every question a player has. From what he is saying he asked Pluto a bunch of times....no answer. Do you expect him to wait all day for a answer?
    This happened to me when I first joined the server so I know how it feels to be ignored.

10. Cupcake Mayhem

He could have been AFK, tabbed out, or pluto did respond and he didn't notice. Any way I will get pluto to respond to this shortly, or as soon as he gets on.

11. GunAndBomb

fair enough.

12. pluto99

pluto99 Active Member

I did not see any question to weather it would be counted as rdm and leave the server was quite full and i must have missed it. I do apologize. On the other hand in a situation as this the safest route would have been to stay the one round that you were slayn? As well as when entering the server you are provided with a full list of rules. The ban will not be lifted(because the sentence has been served i assume) be more careful next time.

13. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Locked: ban will not be lifted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.