Ban Appeal for Proud Trans-Woman

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by PTWoman, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PTWoman

PTWoman New Member

Your In Game Nickname: Proud Trans-Woman
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49256343
    Which Server: Serious TTT East

A traitor filed a false report against me, I mistakenly thought I had killed an innocent while shooting at a Traitor positioning a barrel near other players. A mod (I believe his SN was StormIComf (SP?) ) messaged me in-game and it seemed to be resolved after a short conversation. I disconnected about 20 minutes later then, when I attempted to connect to Serious TTT East several hours later, I saw that I had be banned for 5 days with directions to appeal in the forum.

Edit* 03/04/14 15:29PM Proud Trans-Woman STEAM_0:0:49256343 RDM and Leave First Offence. EAST 03/09/14 16:29PM Storm |CoMF|
    He stated in game chat that the person who reported the RDM was, in fact, a Traitor. I was playing as an innocent during this particular game, and the person I killed was carrying a barrel to position behind other players near an elevator.

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by Storm |CoMF| for RDM & Leave. This staff member has been notified, and will respond at their earliest convenience.
    [​IMG]

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Shooting people carrying barrels is RDM, as it is killing on the assumtion they will kill someone.

4. The Law

[​IMG]

5. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

his first message dosent specify whether the barrel was explosive or not.

6. The Law

My mistake, I must have filled that in when I was reading it.
    Yes, the picture of the rules I displayed above only applies to explosive barrels. If the player whom you killed had a non-explosive barrel, then yes it would be considered RDM. But why you would kill someone for bringing a non-explosive barrel to a group of people is beyond me. However if this player was launching barrels at high velocities towards this group of players, then that too would be enough evidence to kill them on.

7. PTWoman

PTWoman New Member

It was an explosive barrel... Being carried by a Traitor behind an innocent players back. I'm not sure why this has caused any sort of debate. I talked to the mod after the Traitor filled an RDM report, it wasn't until I had left the server that I had been banned. I fail to see why this is such a big hassle or even why it happened in the first place. If I was going to RDM and leave it wouldn't have been one person and I wouldn't have waited until the game had finished, playing the next map, even.

8. The Law

The reason for the debate was because you did not specify whether the barrel was explosive or not, you just said "barrel". Nonetheless, Storm |CoMF| was there at the time of incident and will be able to give a better insight on the events that happened before your ban, and the reason for why it turned out to be a slay. It could just be that in your RDM report you didn't specify if it was an explosive barrel or not.

9. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Hello Proud!
    I had pmed you at least five times asking you to give a response and I did not receive one. This is why I banned you. You will be unbaned on the basis that you did not rdm, and your clean record. But please, in the future always respond to a staff members pm's.

Topic Locked
    Appeal Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.