Denied Ban Appeal. Banned for absolutely no reason Master Splinter

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MasterSplinter, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterSplinter

MasterSplinter New Member

I was playing a game on dolls and i was a T. i bought a newton launcher and i pushed someone off and killed 2 people with the huge. after i died seconds later i was banned for "no recoil"
    i don't know how this makes any sense. maybe there was some confusion or something. tsu was the one who banned me and i believe he did it out of spite. i don't know how he could of thought i have hacks and there is no evidence he could of gotten of me doing anything illegal please help and un-ban me. thanks

2. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Re: Ban Appeal. Banned for absolutely no reason Master Splin

Tsu will respond at his nearest convenience. He said you were also ghosting with A$AP Grimace

3. MasterSplinter

I don't know how tsu can get that kind of info by me killing a couple people and Asap grimace saying where is master splinter i will find him. and he banned me for hacking. i dont know how that correlates with ghosting and or hacking. i think tsu is a abusive mod. thankyou

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

In the meantime, you can edit your appeal to the proper format found at the top of the appeals page. Thank you.

5. MasterSplinter

how the fuck am i suppose to know my steam ID? i just wanna play on serious ttt. not get banned for absolutely nothing!!

6. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

http://steamidfinder.com/

7. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

Hey splinter!

So here's what happened. I first became suspicious of you on the Militia map, when you happened to be the person I default spectated after I died and clicked. You were walking around, and then suddenly started following a player (checking the logs afterwards, you started following him about the time he bought but did not pull out a T weapon). As this player started walking past an AFK innocent, you opened fire on him. At this point your crosshair jumped to the head of the AFK innocent, and you killed him in 3 headshots. You then immediately re-aimed at the T and murdered him. Both players reported you for RDM, and I slayed you twice for the reports, since you claimed in your response "They were shooting AFK so I shot them" and told me in admin chat "wtf they shot afk so I shot the T false slay remove it" etc. However, the T had not fired a round, and you had murdered both the AFK and the T. You also said in public chat "Tsu is a Faggit" once I told you I would not be removing the slays for RDM.

Being suspicious of you for aimbot, I spectated you once your slays were up. On Dolls, you then proceeded to pull out a HUGE and damage about 3 players, killing 2 of them, without ever letting go of the trigger. the HUGE has INSANEEEE recoil past the first few shots, and yet you had none, and proceeded to even chase down a player jumping onto a ladder and shooting him in midair.

At this point I banned you.

Also, this is your steamid:
    STEAM_0:0:67459906

A quick google shows 3 more bans on 3 other servers for mass RDM and such.

8. MasterSplinter

First of all, stop spying on me. That is very creepy and i don't like it. Plus its it kinda common sense if you shoot someone in the head, they are gonna die almost immediately. And i play a lot of first person shooters including call of duty, halo, this game etc. i have been playing first person shooters for a long time and i have learned to control recoil on guns very well. so i am very good with high recoil weapons and to keep shooting without stopping, the huge has a big magazine, and i could just hold down the mouse because it is very weak. i dont think it is possible to have ABSOLUTELY no recoil at all . thank you.

9. Tsu

Yes, but does playing a lot of FPSes make your cross-hair snap to the head of someone you didn't mean to shoot, then lie on the RDM report? Does it make you magically know who the T is before he shoots anyone or pulls out a T weapon?

10. MasterSplinter

First of all. there is a thing called luck. and secondly its called precision. i have enough skill to kill 2 people without them killing me.

11. Tsu

Again, you have not addressed the issue.

Your crosshair snapped to the head of an AFK that I'm assuming you didn't mean to shoot when you attempted to kill a T who had done nothing traitorous. You then killed the T also (even though he hadn't fired a round all game), then tried to claim in the RDM report that the T shot the AFK so you shot him.

"Luck" and "precision" have nothing to do with it.

12. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

By the way, bit every server has the same setup for weapons(I.e recoil and accuracy). So, if you have played on our server long, I highly doubt you have such a high knowledge in how to compensate and use multiple weapons.

Could you provide any evidence of innocence?

13. Re: Ban Appeal. Banned for absolutely no reason Master Splin

Out of curiocity I searched him, there does not seem to be many issues at all I only found One ban for a mass RDM http://420servers.com/bans/index.php?all=true

search his steam ID.

http://www.vacbanned.com/engine/check Here he has only been searched by me and assuming me again when I refreshed page since it shows 2 searches now.

also he has not gone by many names only 2 one from a while ago. his account is less than a year old but he is also only about 15 or 16 years old so that is not at all suspicious.

I would at the least like to have seen it my self. I know spectate can sometimes be somewhat unreliable and perhaps for banning for hacking / aimbotting etc should require some video proof.

I am not for or against. I am just offering that since I personally wouldn't wanna ban players unless I have proof with out a doubt. since I can not spectate him and record.

However I think that Tsu would not have banned you without checking first. and he said he spectated you for a while and I know the HUGE is a HUGE piece of crap weapon lol.

because Gmod uses LUA, and there are a multitude of LUA based hacks (since you can not get VAC banned for lua) otherwise every gmod player would be insta-banned BUT you can still be banned from things like anti cheat, or gmod script enforcers etc etc.

I never found anything on him other than one case of an RDM and one other accusation of RDM an leaving but no proof was given and the thread had been closed.

I would not wanna play with a hacker, but I would not wanna steer people away if I was not entirely sure or could prove that he was hacking.

BUT the good thing about serious TTT is that I think most times its a ban on one server and even for hacks it said its not a perm hack which is rare in games like this, usually any form of hacking will be banned on all of a communities servers and permanently.

it seems people your age tend to be the ones hacking I have seen older people hacking but usually it is always children who do it. I am not sure as to why that is lol.

Best of luck though.

14. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Your story would be a lot more believable if you didn't lie. You said the T / AFK started shooting so you killed them. However in the logs, there is no evidence at all of either one shooting. We have bullet logs that show shots fired that do not hit, so we can check for t-baiting and who shot first, etc.

15. MasterSplinter

Is there some way of checking if I am hacking or not? I play a lot of minecraft and on servers and they have these things called plugins that let you add commands and stuff to the game. One of them is called nocheat. Nocheat let's you see if people have hacks or not. I don't know how Gmod works with that kinda stuff but if there's a way you can check if I hack let me know. oh and the mass rdm on the 420 servers or whatever. I killed one guy, and 3,seconds later I get perma banned so

16. The Don

The Don VIP

Im sorry mastersplinter but Tsu is a very reliable moderator so many people (including me) beleive in what he says. also you seem to be trying to get are minds away from the snapping cursor to head situation and not really mentioning it. So pls address that issue

17. MasterSplinter

I think I was addressing the snapping of the cursor or whatever in the last reply I made but. The snapping of the cursor thing does not make any sense if I had aim bot my cursor would go to the heads of everybody that is around me. Plus he was afk so it is not that hard to actually aim at a afk persons head

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.