Ban Apeal Again (sorry)

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cm-Storm, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

Your In Game Nickname:confused:uperBatman
    Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065217010/
    Which Server:East (all)

Why should you be unbanned: So I rdmed for someone shooting someone without a reason and the round after that killed a afk... I accept the slays yet when my slayes came in... IT CRASHED GARRYS MOD I dont know what did crash it but it did.
    Evidence of innocence:hl2_131206_crash_2014_1_10T3_39_42C0.mdmp

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Please upload the crashdump

3. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

Where is the crash dump.

4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

hl2_131206_crash_2014_1_12T3_39_42C0.mdmp

5. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

I just uploaded that i am confused by the question i just provided evidence I thought i would be unbanned

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Attach the mdmp file to a post and reply to the ban appeal. The crash was from December 6th, 2013. (Or January 12th?)

7. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

I do not know what this is im not a pc wizzard please EXPLAINE

8. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Okay, when you go to make a reply on the forum, there will be something that looks like this:

[​IMG]

Click on Upload Attachment, choose the mdmp file, and click "Add the file"

Then hit Submit to make the post.

9. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

It said "The extension mdmp is not allowed." and it was on January 10 i think

10. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

So what can i do to get me unbanned now that i gave all my evidence i can..

11. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Provide a screenshot of the file.

12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Due to your history with RDM & leaving, we are going to need some proof other than your word. If this was the first time this happened then we would unban you out of courtesy.

13. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Copy and paste the text on pastebin.com and give us the URL for it so we can see what the crash log says.

14. Zikeji

Shadowdragoon crash log isn't in plain text format. I'd probably be one of the only ones able to open it up..

OP, upload it to mediafire, dropbox, or some other upload service.

15. Cm-Storm

Cm-Storm Member

16. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

Of what I could read within the jumble of code was a long line of vmt files that failed to load properly. Lines 535 to 1027. The last line pulled from the console shows that the sound effect for the tripmine activating could not be found. Not sure if this would have any effect on getting kicked or not. Zikeji should be able to input the text and stuff from the pastebin and put it into visual studio to have it recreate the crash. I would do it, but I have no experience with visual studio.

17. Zikeji

Pastebin broke the encoding on the crash dump so I'm unable to open it.

But examining it, it shows on line 1052 that it's a dump from the 28th of December, 2013, it confirms it on line 42(13-12-28 03:38:4) where it says the same date.

The original dump name was: hl2_131206_crash_2013_12_28T3_39_42C0.mdmp (as shown on line 1052)
    You purposely modified the name to: hl2_131206_crash_2014_1_10T3_39_42C0.mdmp (as shown in your original post)

The last 4 characters on the dump is completely unique, considering they're the same on the title you gave us and the original as listed in the dump you uploaded, you didn't upload the wrong dump.

Your attempt at modifying it is also evident, as you were banned at 8:08PM(20:08 military time) yet the time from your modified dump filename is 3:39AM(and confirmed in the dump contents). If you were banned for RDM and leave, your crash file should have been close to that 8:08PM number. ComPeter didn't wait 17 hours to ban you.

My suggestion: The ban stays.

19. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Spoliation of evidence here and in the real world is not acceptable.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.