Ban all these people for ghosting and rdming every round.

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by FearUnleashed, Jul 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearUnleashed

FearUnleashed New Member

I was playing on your TTT server all night, when a lot of people came on. named: Willisoid, Jon snuu, Dunknin and Jon snuuuu came on the server and started rdming and ghosting constantly every round. I told them to stop and they refused, I even told them they would be permanently banned if they didn't. They even constantly were insulting me, of course I told them to 'fuck off' and leave the server. They did not leave. I got a lot of screenshots to get them all perm banned, but when I try to upload them on this post, it says they are to big. So feel free to go on my profile and look at the screenshots. You need more staff members to be on at night.

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Re: Ban all these people for ghosting and rdming every round

You can upload the images to imgur.com and then link them here using the [ img ] tag. Also include their Steam IDs. Thanks!

3. FearUnleashed

FearUnleashed New Member

Re: Ban all these people for ghosting and rdming every round

Their steam id's are in the screenshots :D I wish I could have got video's though, because one of the kids said so much racist and funny things over the mic. http://imgur.com/va4qBJi,8ssfcYr,h6gr5y ... YP,KNyu1n4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.