ball so hard

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by DeathShot, Oct 22, 2013.

1. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

2. You sir, are a fucking lucky man.

3. you.... have.... 282 points... what did you spend that many points on

4. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

i spent everything on tickets but i think Highwon has to put the money into my account

5. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Well I guess that's about right... buying 694 tickets out of approx. 800 tickets does give you a very high probability of winning.

6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

if ive learned anything from college statistics it is that a chance is still only a chance. that's why the house always wins. I just gotta count my cards right

7. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

I thought I had a chance. All day Deathshot, all day. I was playing and making money. I managed to buy 26 tickets. 26 tickets, and I was SO happy with my 5% chance of winning. Then you. You came and crushed my hopes. I see 560 tickets purchased and I literally said outloud "Are you fucking kidding me"

I wish I didn't even spend that money. Such a fucking waste.

8. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

see I don't even need the points! ive bought all of the upgrades. this is what I like to call my ultimate troll. be assured though I plan on giving out donations tomorrow to good TTT players

9. Snak

Snak Banned

now i really hate u deathshot!

10. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

11. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I went all or nothing 2 times in a row and fate smile upon me... no reason to hate

12. Jdog2360

Jdog2360 Regular Member

It was funny last night when you kept knocking us off when we climbed up that ladder on minecraft haha! Your laugh is great ;D

13. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

that's honestly the only thing I do on that map, so im glad someone actually finds the humor in it!