Denied B O N E L E S S nut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by B O N E L E S S nut, Feb 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    B ON E L E S S nut
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got a slay for hitting someone with 12 hp. while I was having my punishment, my internet connection went off . I think I was banned by Orion galactus or Fear.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Grimoire+

Grimoire+ Sigillum diaboli VIP

You were banned by @Orion for RDM and Leave, please be patient while he gets back to you.

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hey there.
    I banned you for avoiding this slay.
    [​IMG]
    You said you got banned for dealing only 12 damage but as we had already talked in the server, you dealt 12 with multiple ticks of 7 damage as seen here:
    [​IMG]
    You also claim to have dropped connection however I find that hardly believable because we were talking and when you sent your last line you left and it didn't say the additional "(Timed out)" condition. It would take at the very least 30 seconds for you to disconnect via timeout rather than instantly being kicked off the server.
    [​IMG]
    Please provide me some kind of proof of your connection actually dropping.

5. I did not attempt to avoid the slay. Unban me and Ill serve my slay.

6. I might have rdmed but I didnt try to avoid my punishment, im an old player of serious gmod servers and I dont like to be banned. geting bored, im sorry :(

7. Orion

Like I said, you're going to have to provide some sort of evidence that you didn't leave on your own. The screenshot of you leaving doesn't say you timed out or anything. It says you disconnected on your own.

8. yeah might be. Im not exactly sure what happened that time, I assumed my net went off. I quit the game at that time. My bad. Im ready to serve my slays, was a mistake I left.

9. Orion

Due to lack of evidence on the connection drop, this appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.