Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Forum Nickname:
    AWildSqueekMelon
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Top kek, I was banned for saying that ski lifts heat up you pussy, and the ban must be permanent

wink dishes out atleast 99% of all SGM bans​
    Related Evidence:

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I'm tagging @wink so he can review this appeal.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey, I've seen this and will respond in a bit. In the mean time, can you provide reasoning why we should consider giving you the privilege of shoutbox back? I'm awaiting your response @AWildSqueekMelon

Also, Here's a screenshot I took from our ban list . As you can seen, I've issued 58 of the active 1962 bans. I think its safe to say I don't issue "99% of the bans of SGM".

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  4. john redcorn

5. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

I use the shoutbox for other things too like telling mods to get on the eu2 when its mad, its just an incident at night where we had made jokes the croatian pussy toaster was one too and we were having laughs on the eu2, i don't think it should be a permanent ban but I didn't copy paste the thing again when you told me to stop I only said it heats up you pussy.

6. john redcorn

https://prnt.sc/f8nscl
    https://prnt.sc/f8nsih

Here are my screenshots of the incident, you kept going after being told to stop. Spamming/trolling and continued negligence of our rules is frowned upon in this community, and I encourage you to reform your act. Your ban will expire on 5/21/17, a week from your initial ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.