Denied AWildSqueekMelon's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by AWildSqueekMelon, Apr 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AWildSqueekMelon

AWildSqueekMelon Active Member

Forum Nickname:
    AWildSqueekMelon
    Ban Type:
    Shoutbox
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't change my colour, I went off on facebook to see a video and i come back and my chat colour is grey IDK why , also robo said I had 2 warnings but I only got my 2nd warning there now so why was I banned honestly if you want to keep getting reasons to bann my ass then do it now for no reason cunts because you keep getting away with it jesus

also to add where is the rule that says I cant use grey? is it just made up shit​
    Related Evidence:

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Let me upload the screenshots, give me a second.

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey,

http://m.imgur.com/a/EU7BL

Above are my screenshots. Yesterday, you were banned for using red/unreadable colors in the appeal linked by robo, which is simiarly what happened today. I warned you, and you changed the color in-between usage. Since you changed your shoutbox color in-between, it's clear it didn't automatically change back, at that requires a action by the user.

Since it was admins issuing the warnings, discretion took a role in warning and punishing you both times, as it was clear you knew the color was eyestraining when your banned both times. When a staff member tells you to stop using an unreadable color, it's best to stop or you get a ban like this. If you want to discuss why you can create a thread over the issue instead of persisting to use it.

Action: Reduced to 5 days.
    Appeal: Denied

Cheers,

~wink

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.