Denied August Akins's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by auggie, May 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. auggie

auggie Active Member

[​IMG]
    Also what rule did i break ^^^^ i mean come on please dont ban us for things that arent in the rules, all the SB rules that i cant find as a pic , i havent broke

Forum Nickname:
    auggiethedoggie4
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was litterly responding on a comment talking about recoil and renembered a video that showed lots of recoil, (pg) last time i checked there was no rules on not posting columbine related content, apparently in some world there is and not for 9/11 videos. people can post 9/11 videos of 1000's dying but i cant post a video of 0 with nothing bad about it, if ur going to ban me you gotta have a list of rules about SB i saw nothing about what i posted and people honestly didnt have to watch it when they saw what it was, i saw nothing bad about it i reviewed the video before i posted it because of what happend last time i actually reviewed it becuase i didnt want to get in trouble, honestly i was trying to not get in trouble (im not harrassing people or trying to get there attention) and it seems like im getting banned left and right for stuff i didnt even know was a rule because you never listed it when i posted it you couldve said i cant post anyTHING related to columbine. o went threw the whole day back and on of SB talking to people showing them songs and its like so easy toget banned for no reason​
    Related Evidence:

basically just information thats (allowed obviously) by youtube.

btw wink it was 1999 not 2001 they were dead before 2001

noothing wrong with the video just thought it was something related to what recoil was like

i dont want this to be like every other ban appeal that gets rejected​

Last edited: May 20, 2017
  2. Salem

Salem VIP

tagging @wink

please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey august,

Posting video clips used as evidence of training with firearms to perform a horrific school massacre fall under our rule against disturbing content, rule 8. I can see no context where posting such a video would be okay posting at anytime on our forums, something I would hold a similiar standard for anything else using disturbing content from past tragedies. In fact, This isn't the first time we've danced like this. I had to warn and issue you a shoutbox ban for this very behavior once before, when you posted a video titled "Columbine Shooting Stars".

You've been a part of our community for just 13 days, and you've already racked up several forum bans, several in-game bans, and several shoutbox bans. You've shown nothing but disdain for our rules, and unfortunately this ban will still in place indefinitely until a positive change in behavior is made.

This will be your last chance August. I encourage you to learn our rulesets and follow them more proactively.

~wink

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey August,

When you get back from your forum ban, you will be able to use shoutbox again. Abuse of this generosity will be met with harsh punishment.

Cheers,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.