Accepted Assasination Fun round

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by CrownedWings, Feb 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

I'm aware that the beginning of the round is a bit confusing since you don't know who your target is. I don't want to immediately give their location since that could be unfair at the beginning, so I'm going to look into a HUD notifier informing you of impending target location updates. Maybe it will help a little.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

How about add a 30 second dna scanner?

3. veri

There's already a target locator that updates every 10-15 seconds (can't remember which; at work). It functions just like a DNA scanner. The problem is that it doesn't show up until that first tick into the round, leaving everyone to twiddle their thumbs and walk around.

4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Was a lot of fun to play, and the whole tracker thing was confusing at first, but still xD

• Like Like x 1
  5. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Gotten to play it once so far, enjoyed it immensely. I didnt actually get a chance to read the entire thing in preround however, and am wondering the exact specifics, like what happens when you shoot the wrong guy, or if you are allowed to shoot the guy who has you, things like that @veri

6. veri

Yeah the description isn't final.

You can shoot and kill the person hunting you.
    Shooting anyone else that isn't your target will result in you taking 50 damage.

The only ways to know if someone is your hunter is if you can take damage from them or you can damage them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. veri

I've updated the game's description and added a timer counting down until the next radar update. I also added some effects to the radar ping when it updates so it pops out a little more. Coming soon to a PTS near you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.