Are there lizard people in SGM?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Coffee Smeagol, Jul 1, 2017.

1. I highly doubt any of you have ever considered this question. You may be looking at this and think "What the fuck is Coffee doing?" well hold on. Keep on reading and I swear to god if you leave this thread you will be eaten by Lizard People. Hear me out for real. There's this guy, JayVas, whom you may or may not know. We have high suspicions on him being one of the Lizard People. Now you may think that hes just an average guy but beneath his skin is scales of a Lizard Person. Do not be fooled by this man. Yes he seems average, yes hes funny, but there's on thing that blinds you all and which he hides behind, his sexuality. Now I ain't bashing on anyone here but think about it. How do you blend in with society when you're not even human?! You have to become one with them. Jay does this by what I've stated before. He uses his sexuality as a cover story for what he does at night. You may think hes out having fun with a one night stand but that's where you're absolutely wrong! What he is really doing is having a meeting with his people trying to take over SGM and corrupt us with his scaled friends. This all started back a few hours ago when his true powers were unleashed and he was constantly being a traitor. Not only were these his true powers, but they were also his real self because all the Lizard People are traitors to mankind. Do not be fooled by their chicanery and let them deceive you. Fear not for we stand united as SGM and must be on the lookout to eliminate any and all Lizard People

• Dumb x 7
    • Informative x 6
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. JayVas

JayVas Member

DAMN! *talks to walkie talkie* TANGO TANGO! We have a live bug in the server.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

i am an apache helicopter disguised as a lizzard m8 do u wan't to try my rocket? or my bullets?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

i suspect that the whole Seriousgmod administrator is a criminal gang sophisticated in money laundering. We all know that deathrun isn't there to be played. It's simply a way for Highwon to reroute his ip and proxychains so when he searches the deep web he's anonymous. The administrator from mod to Lead Admin are there to make sure this business are kept clean and non suspicious like it would seem to be an actual server. The C.I.A has for long seeked the evidence to support the idea of this but can't get any evidence. As you can from the picture of highwon he is obviously a hacker using proxychains.

https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/the-faces-of-sgm-v2.19987/page-66#post-308938

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. JayVas

JayVas Member

Yes! We are whatever he said we are. We're obviously not Lizards. *laughs roboticly*

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Dory

Dory VIP

http://i.imgur.com/qZHgi1A.png
    We have new info that JayVas the hidden VIP (all VIPS are corrupt) might also be a Robot Lizard, but anyways let me tell you something a little about my old friend, old fox, see how i put old before the fox, because he was KIA (KILLED IN ACTION), when trying to solve a peaceful surrender to the corrupted admins and mods! His brother New Fox took his account and is the new face of the Revolution going by the name of "The game is rigged" which by the way the game is rigged. We are attempting to bring back Old Fox from the dead but the VIP's are fighting us off, VIP's are super corrupted and---wait...someone at my door--- OH SHIT ITS THE LIZA__SEfjkidfiadjsfhfdsfdd

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  8. JayVas

JayVas Member

*sees brainwashed regular Fox walking in* Thanks for capturing this fugitive. She RDMed someone five years ago by damaging 1% of their health. Take her to the Timeout room. *hears sounds of firing squad in Timeout room* Don't worry. That's just the loud realistic TV speakers.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  9. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

the server was opned around 4 years ago m8

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  10. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  11. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

okay what the actual fuck is happening in this thread

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. JayVas

JayVas Member

ORIGIN: "The Game IS Rigged" accused me of being a secret VIP because I kept getting Traitor and Detective rounds. Dory soon organized this complex theory. We told Master Coffee about it so he created a full story. Don't listen to these humans. The story is just a hoax

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  13. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

the cringe in this thread is fucking ridiculous

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. Dory

Dory VIP

...it all makes sense (btw i pretended to be dead and they flushed me down the toilet now im in lizard proof bunker)...the corruption is not only in the staff and the vip...its also in some of the elites, marking our truth as "dumb" and "cringe" when you rankers are just trying to cover up the truth! FIGHT THE POWER!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. JayVas

JayVas Member

...It was on...another Serious server! Yes! The East Server.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  16. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Is this because of what happened regarding bulbasaurs in shoutbox earlier?

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. JayVas

JayVas Member

No.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. I agree! What about the mods and admins? What if they're in on it? They've always seemed too nice, it's suspicious!

(@SirDerpyBanana @The Coffee Smeagol)

I just realized something... do dragons count as lizards in your opinion Coffee? 'cause if so.... I'm bailing!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Moved to off topic...

Lol

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald