Application Denials

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Amazing, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

I would just like to take this time to say how inconvenient it is to see our applications denied, but have no reason behind it. If the admins told the applicant what was wrong and why they weren't accepted, it will a) make them a bit less angry, and b) show future applicants what you are looking for.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

If you would like specific reasons to why your application was denied, you may PM Sir Lemoncakes or Thanks4TheFish. Having your application denied should not make you mad. Reasons you may have been denied: Better Applicants. What we are looking for is everything that has been stated in the applications format. Nothing else is required, except you must wait for the administrators to make their decisions. They have to get to know you well before accepting or denying an application.

3. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

Well, I'm not saying that I'm mad, but I have heard many people complaining on how they didn't get mod

4. Sam

Sam VIP

If you weren't accepted you obviously weren't fit in an admin's eyes and didn't fit the criterias,no reason to complain,it's like not getting a job for not having high enough qualifications or other people have better resumes.

5. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

It would be nice if the admins gave a reason why, this would help the players improve in the area they need to improve in.

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

When i look at "improve" i think the applicants will just make another application and alter the information. The first application you make should be the truth and tell your true qualifications. It is hard for me to believe a second application is true, unless you are sincere with your changes.