Any low cpu screen recorder

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Adrian Shephard, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

379,88 €=51 351,05dzd which is so (opposite of cheap)
    i am going to work on next summer to at least upgrade to i3 + gtx660.
    for now i only have the money to upgrade to quad core

2. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

There's not really a "best" way to capture your screen with a software, there's literally only ok ones and awful ones with terrible code, pretty much anything that's popular will do you just as good as all the others would. They are limited by how Windows handles recording your screen so when comparing each other, there isn't a clear "better" than the other, just depends on its settings, bitrates, and buffersize. Nonetheless,OBS is definitely your best bet since it has a lot of options to cut back on your bitrate and decrease output performance. If you really just want to record CS:GO videos, all the big youtubers with high quality cinematics don't actually record their screens. They record a demo just like gmod and render it, and then add audio in the post-editing. Demos will 100% give you best results, most convenient is probably obs.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I’m not sure about the currency’s to usd. I would HIGHLY suggest going for a higher end gpu. The 660 is wayyyyyyyyy outdated and is significantly worse the 1050ti which is just 20 dollars more.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

i upgraded to a core2quad q8200 for 20$, it makes a big difference from my old core2duo
    try to get a core2extreme if u can
    u can get a q6600 and try to oc if ur motherboard supports it
    otherwise, theres not many good options for a lga775

5. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

i would also recommend upgrading to 6gb ram, its not expensive and it makes a big difference

6. Elvis

If you can find a q6600 that would be pretty decent if you don’t have much money at all.

If you want to change your mobo out for an extra 50 bucks you could go with the cheaper but muuuch faster fx-4300.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Hey I don't want to sound like a dick when I say this, but please for the love of god don't recommend CPUs that are on a motherboard that are WAY end of life. Getting that CPU is a death sentence (there is no reasonable upgradeability out of it)

With that being said, I'm going to give you the same build I made for Spud: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/daddynexxus/saved/fcTM8d

Now, there are always prices shifting, rebates coming around and sales going on. This is just a basic list. The G4560 is the go-to CPU for a budget PC today, bar none, period, end of story. The G4560 is on the LGA1151 Socket, which means (if you suddenly become rich) you can get the legendary 7700k CPU and just pop it in your cheap motherboard.

8. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

9. Elvis

Lmao you’re good. I was just saying it’s still a viable option if you are on that tight of a budget.

I didn’t even think of the g4560. That would be a much better option

• Dumb Dumb x 1