Anti-cheat suggestion

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by IAmGiygas, Sep 23, 2014.

1. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

You have no idea what this does if you think it does something malicious.

2. MattDahEpic

MattDahEpic Supporter

I'm guessing @Carned meant nsa in his post

not my opinion

3. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

I know that this is bumping an old thread, but I'm talking to the creator and he reassures you that it does nothing malicious.

-=[UH]=- General HeX ♥: IT logs cheater's keys as they press them when the consols is open
    {GC} Giygas -- L>LUA coders: They claim it sounds more like a keylogger than an anti-cheat.
    -=[UH]=- General HeX ♥: Tell them to see the booty release
    -=[UH]=- General HeX ♥: 30,000 banlogs and cheat files
    -=[UH]=- General HeX ♥: from >7000 players

4. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

I dont get why your still trying to get this implemented cause i can tell you it wont as for my reason why is because the keylogging is not avariable that would be able to be turned off and i have certaing luas in my addon that i would get auto kicked cause it detected it i dont use it unless im in sandbox by myself but it would still kick me for having it due to it trys to run but gets cancelled out by sv_allowcheats also it is a high invasion of privacy to the server js

5. IAmGiygas

IAmGiygas VIP

It isn't a keylogger, I already told you that. It doesn't work like that. It has multiple ways of looking at eye angles, looking for modified things like sv_allowcslua 1, sv_cheats 1, mat_wireframe and more, looks for common scripts that are hack scripts in the client like ahack, sethhack or whatever and stuff. It does not ban for addons the clientside, only scripts that you shouldn't be running. If you're caught hacking, your keys that you have bound to hacks are noted. Basically, it catches you hacking, humiliates you by telling everyone and bans you. The creator already confirmed that it doesn't log everyone's keybinds and rebind them and stuff, only people that are caught hacking and it makes damn sure you're hacking.

This does NOT warrent being called an invasion of privacy, it does nothing to you if you don't have hacks and don't have any of the cvars that you use for executing LUA or making everything see through walls client side. The creator confirmed such and that it does not invade anyone's privacy. If you want, you can add them on Steam or you can check out the sourcecode yourself. It is opensource, for you to see that nothing is hidden and it does everything it says it does, the way it says it does it and will NOT invade your privacy.

6. Cheaters gonna cheat anyway. I dont like the idea of this tyrannical omniscient being sitting over me. -1

7. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP