ant.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ant., Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Killamarshall

Name of Staff/Player: Killamarshall

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East): West

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary): ~5:45 HMT

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) Banned me?! Says i was hacking(no recoil)... Do you seriously think i hack? I've been playing on this server for 300+ hours now, I think you would see if im hacking. Even if this is a joke, it isnt funny.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See Here): Im banned!

2. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Re: Killamarshall

I told killa about this, and he will respond when he is available.

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Honestly i have been suspicious of you for a long time, tonight confirmed my suspicions of a no recoil hack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Qi0v6v ... e=youtu.be

Thats one recording and there is another being converted from demo to video, i would say the youtube link above should be processed in about 35-40 minutes.

4. ant.

Your In Game Nickname: ant.
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18591846
    Which Server: All

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned for hacking. I do not and never will hack. Out of the 300+ hours i have on this server I have died many times and missed many shots. Do you really think I hack? If you also look at my steam profile, http://steamcommunity.com/id/adeadant/, you can see I have played a lot of hours on fps games, which is why I have okay aim. Do you think I would waste hours playing a video game and not become good?

Evidence of innocence: 300+ hours on the server, many people have watched me play and miss shots. I was also an admin for another server on tf2 before I started playing here, which goes into my credibility. Also I would like to see the evidence of why Killamarshall banned me. If he really thinks I hack, his standards of hacking are preeeetty low.

5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

There is video evidence being processed right now. Killa will be notified of this post aswell.

6. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

I have played with ant. for quite a while now. I have never thought of him to be hacking. There are more reasons other than the fact that he is just a skilled player:

He has donated enough to become vip+. Now I know we never ever treat our donators differently, but it's quite unlikely that a hacker would donate so much to a server that he could get banned on.

He is an overall nice player and does not break any rules

Also, it's very hard to determine whether someone is using recoil hacks by spectating because 1) skilled players know how to control their recoil very well and 2) recoil does not show up very well when spectating

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

In my experiences of spectating people, I notice that most of the time there is no recoil that you can see, the gun usually stays still.

8. Enigmatica

Watched the video and it is no indication of hacking. You can even see that his first shot goes up a little bit and then he pulls his gun down to compensate for the recoil.

9. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

processing the video now its going to take 4 or 5 hous to convert since I have a shity comp

10. ant.

"oh my god this kid knows how to pull down his mouse when he shoots, ban him!" I've used the ak for at least 200+ hours on these servers. You would think that I would learn how to control the recoil by pulling down on my mouse? Insane thinking, i know. Dont you see me shooting walls, practicing my aim? Thats what I do, practice.

If you also look at my steam profile, http://steamcommunity.com/id/adeadant/, you can see I have accumulated at least 5000 hours of FPS gaming. I think that you would learn a few tricks for playing that long, such as pulling down your mouse when you shoot to control recoil (a crazy concept, i know).. If you also look at my steam profile, you can see I have played steam games for 5 years and have over 50 games. Why the hell would i hack on this account. If you look at my groups you can also see that I am an admin on a TF2 server called Team Fortress With Friends. Again, why the hell would I throw all my credibility, friends, and money away by hacking on this server?

No offense Killa, but if you think I hack, what do you think of someone such as angel?

11. Killamarshall

When i first joined i thought angel was to spending 600+ hours here proves me wrong seeing her play, i have done extensive tests with such hacks and it seems that you could be using a no recoil hack i stand my decision and if reprimanded i will accept the consequence, i have another video that's being converted and to the comment of nope trash, the ak always shows recoil whether speculating or not.

12. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

After slowing down the video a good bit, I myself see it was significant indication of a no-recoil hack, and a couple of the snaps reminded me of a aimbot. But that's just my observation. Interested in the 2nd video though.

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not sure. I think the entire time .ant has been on the server, he's used the AK and could you imagine the control you could achieve by using one weapon for an extended time?

14. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

I myself use the AK and I couldn't see getting to that level of control unless my perception of time was slower xD. I'm not saying the evidence is concrete though.

15. Enigmatica

I also use the AK but my reaction time is much slower and I panic in high pressure situations, which ends up in me either not compensating for recoil or doing it badly. I know people like Chronos, Varkyul, and ant. who are very good, however. I'd say even IF he is hacking, we don't have solid evidence and he should not be banned.

16. Snak

Snak Banned

Does not look like hacking at all, I use AK47 alot and I mow down ALOT of people when I'm T, if you can control the recoil its very easy to use, and like Ant said, pulling down is the technique, I diden't even watch the video, I've watched Ant play, hes very good and I find it very difficult to kill him, he definiitly does not hack though.

17. ant.

Oh my god...If you think I aimbot don't you think I would hit every shot on the head? I dont. If you look at the ttt games I have played, you can see I die a lot and miss a lot of shots. My stats show that about 25% of my kills are headshots, which I think is a good average.

Again, I would never discredit myself by hacking. I have played with many of you admins, all of you have killed me before. Many of you see how people react when I jump onto the server. Why would I tarnish my good name with with community by hacking? I may get A LOT of RDM reports on me, but that does not mean I hack.

18. Enigmatica

I'm a bad player and my headshot average IIRC is 30-40%

ant. compensates his recoil so much that most of his kills are with hits to the chest!

19. Killamarshall

If you had an anti snap abbot you would and will Miss shots there are also hacks out there that you can change where you aim for.

20. ant.

Hey, it means i start off in the head, then pull down towards to body so no bullets miss :lol: .

Aside from that, I feel you should get a longer clip of me playing, not just one godly moment of me wrecking(hehe). You would see that although my aim is very good, there are moments where I mess up on my pull down and either aim too high or low. The recoil on this server is nothing compared to cs 1.6 or css, since the recoil doesnt vary with time. This means that once you learn the amount you need to pull down, you just need to refine it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.