another biased list - maps

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by waffle, Mar 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Anyone who tries to remove lost temple clearly doesn't know how any of the traitor traps or map mechanics work. Its the only map that auto kills AFKs and it has a full traitor win and inno win path.

Rivercliff is great for clutching as a traitor you have to use a mid-long range weapon though.

Dolls is trash, it's open and hard to actually find people to kill, plus the ladders suck because all source engine ladders suck.

all the people butthurt at ns_streets is kinda fair, but seriously just learn to walk UP to the elevators then get on and you'll be fine, the cars are a great mechanic prove me wrong.

Nuclear power, along with a ton of other maps, need to be re armed for spawnpoints because their only issue is nobody fucking walks around the whole map, black mesa also for example sucks because of this.

Clue I support removing, anytime I get traitor I just buy C4s because it's easy and hilarious, tb4 disable c4 and I'd love for people to try and play TTT that way

Seems like most maps with traitor secrets nobody uses, not the maps fault you're dogshit at being a traitor or that you can't avoid them while inno. Get good.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

not in a tier list i do not give a fuck about whatever you said

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1