Finished Anna's "dodger blue is so last year" giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Anna, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Definitely the people. Thanks for the giveaway anna (y)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kitteh

Kitteh My Precious VIP Silver

Favorite thing about the community is the people :love: I've made so many close friends here

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  3. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

then generally nice people like you who do these kinds of giveaways

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

2 words
    cdriscoll

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Favourite thing is definitely the derps.
    @Thistle hope you still remember your fail against me trying to propkill you and failing xD

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Honestly, I'd say the balance between friendliness and professionalism is a big plus in my book. Too often you see communities, both on Gmod and off, being absolute shitcakes about things and it is a seriously refreshing thing that people here can be friendly, but also give a firm slap when it's necessary.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Han

Han       VIP

The community. I'm grateful that I was able to stumble upon such a good group of people.

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sharp

Sharp VIP

I'd say my favorite thing about this community in my opinion would, well, be the community itself because in the end, we're all friendly here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

sinz and anna. just them, everything else sucks. (derp and rogers are ok too)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Honestly, I love everything about this community. The players, the gamemodes, the shoutbox, and more. Players have always been respectful and I can't express how amazing everyone is. When I first joined this community, I would only play Deathrun and nothing else. After a period of time, I decided to give TTT a chance. It turns out that's something I enjoyed as well. Yesterday, I was in shoutbox and things were a mess for me. I would type the wrong message in chat simply because I'm typing on my phone. Good times. Once again, thanks so much for the giveaway @C.A.Anna. Actually, thanks for being there if I ever needed to talk to someone to get me back up on my feet. That goes for everyone :>

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

People that I've met and our regular communication are what I mostly like in this community. Hanging out and abusing having fun with them is the best part like we had the chance to do it today with @vinerra @Doom Frosty @Rhienor @Solar

And thank you @C.A.Anna for this generous give away!

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  12. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

The ability to play games with friends I have made in the community is cool I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Easily has to be the supportive and honest nature of the staff. Part of what attracted me to stay to begin with, and further still what made me want to actively participate in another community to begin with!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Thanks for the giveaway mate.

Oh, have to include something about the community, its tackful of such awesome memes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

my favorite thing about the community is my GANG.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio Banned Elite

I guess I should jump in on this too :) Congrats on the 1 year, still hoping you can achieve more and I'm sure you will :) Lets see what the future holds ey

The best thing is by far everyone here, it's crazy how much satisfaction and fun you can experience by having friends that you can talk to very easily online.

quick plug to say, love u anna, ragman and thistle

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. DeadBlade35

DeadBlade35 Active Member

My Favourite thing is probs the people and the laughs we have such as this clasic moment on EU2 [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Armour

Armour Ok. VIP

You're my favorite thing about this community.

Or favorite person about this community.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

My favorite thing in the community is the community. (Plz just enter me I dun have real answer. )=)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

It's still welcoming even though I've been away

• Friendly Friendly x 1