Anna has left the building

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Anna, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Pretty affective staff member and a nice one too. Sad to see you leave.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

NOOOO THIS CANT BE ;(. This is unfortunate that you have to resign as mod. You were a very enjoyable mod to play with and had a great sense of humor. I hope to see you again in the servers hopefully and do great on your exams! :)
    ~Exactly

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  3. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Good luck on your exams. you'll do great!! :D
    Take care buddy <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Diehard01

Diehard01 Yippee Ki Yay VIP

It is sad to see you go. But on another hand good luck with your exams and your career. dif tor heh smusma "Live long and prosper"

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

It's amazing how one person can have such an affect on so many isn't it? Don't let this slip away from you, take it and own it!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

It's really saddening to see you go, even though it may only be for a short time. The last few months with you on the staff team have been wonderful, and you have really made staffing with you a pleasure for both myself and many staff members. Not only the staff, but you've really spent time connecting with the players, and making them feel welcome. Your levels of commitment to everything that you do is beyond measure, and something that I have always admired. It's not necessarily that I see you as being busy, but rather as dedicated. You prioritise what is important to you, but still take importance to everything that you do. This is no doubt why you're resigning now, because you have worked out exactly what you need to do in order to get exactly where you want to go.

I wish you the best of luck with your exams; despite you not need it, and I can't wait to see you back here next month!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

And so begins my posts to this thread.... You guys all gave me so many feels oh my god. :cry:
    I am sorry about having to do these in small batches...you can blame the character limit for that.

Ya know, when I did the sneaky and read through that thread I was surprised to see that it had been you who had started the conversation about me. I had not expected it to say the least. I am so glad that you did however and in all honesty I cannot thank you enough! Believe it or not I was never going to apply, but it was the coaxing from those around me that actually made me decide to do it.

I couldn't have asked for a better sassy American friend with an Aussie accent that is even better than my own (how is that even possible Rek!? Teach me your ways!!!). Thank you for the support! I can't wait to come back.

Noc, please. I am not "putting up with you" and you know it. It is always a pleasure talking to you! Congratulations on being picked up again. I am more than sure you will do the staff team proud <3. I find it funny that you resigned the day before I was promoted and the day after you get promoted I resign. That being said I hope we get to staff together in the future :p

No need to thank me for being there for you. I mean what are friend for right? Thank you so much for the kind words! And don't you worry...I will be coming back. Like I have said, you can't get rid of me that easily no matter how hard you try :sneaky:

Ya know, I kinda wish it was a joke :( But sadly it is not. Ill be back soon enough however! Keep getting those hours up but for the love of god get some sleep too okay!? Holy hell you worry me. I had fun when I got the chance to play with you not too long ago and here is hoping that we will play together again soon! Don't be sad; I will be back.

Hookah :cry:
    I'll be back before you know it!
    best bud 4 lyfe

No more sad faces oh my god please ;~; Like I said in the op, I'm so sorry for all the shit I put you through the last couple of weeks. I honestly cannot thank you enough for being there for me whilst I debated on this decision. You're support and kind words have meant the world to me, as I am sure you already know. Don't be sad, we will both be back to stealing each other's reports soon enough <3

I can't wait to be back on the team. Keep my eu babies safe okay? :p Of course I will have the time to keep in touch with you and give terrible advice when you need it. I couldn't leave you in the dust like that! #LongLiveTheAlliance

Thank you :D You take care too okay? I look forward to seeing you in a month! ^-^ Maybe we will get the chance to staff EU together again :p

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you! ^_^ I can't wait to hopefully see you back on EU when I am back around. Just remember not to leave on your slay round again okay? You gave me a damn heart attack last time and that isn't a very nice thing to do to someone :p

Thank you so much Fal. I remember when we played together that first time on vanilla. It was such a lovely time. You are a wonderful and kind person yourself. Never change that. Thank you so much for all the support <3 You're right. This isn't a real goodbye! I can't wait to get back into it. Keep being you okay?

Oh my gosh ;~; That honestly means the world to me. How could I not welcome you into the community? You are such a lovely person and even though we never got to staff together I know that we will one day. I will be back, don't you worry about that. I mean someone has to take care of the nilla servers right :p. I am sad to be leaving but I know I will be back so it isn't too bad. Thank you so much for the well wishes and kindness. If you ever need to ask my a question please feel free too! I will help you out as much as I can. Oh, and please don't be depressed ;~;

So, I was actually getting through these messages without breaking my resolve until you posted this. And now I am even sadder because you have resigned too. I hope to see you back around here. I know you are leaving for a good reason and I wish you nothing but the best for your next adventures!

Please don't cry love, you are too special for tears. I'll be back! Don't you worry about that. You take care have fun and stay safe too okay?
    I love you too.

Ahh good old Rog. I am going to miss you too. Getting to hang out with you like I did and get to know you was such a great experience. You're a great guy, and a wonderful mod. I hope that you don't leave us because we need you here on the team! See you later pal :(

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Thank you so much for both your kindness and well wishes Irish. I remember when you first joined EU. Ahh the memories. I'll be back though, once these exams are all over and done with...I'll be back. Until then take care okay?

Thank you so much Alice. I am so glad that we got to get to know each other over the time that we were both staff members and I hope that we can continue to chat. Feel free to send me a message whenever you want to. You already know the offer stands but I still like to remind you :p You're a lovely person Alice and I hope you change for no one.

Unfortunately there will be no new computer when I return. That being said there will be one in the not too distant future!
    Thank you so much. We didn't get to talk a lot but when we did it was an absolute pleasure. Take care!

I'll miss you too ;~; but just remember your kanga will be back soon <3

Pandora you lovely person you! Please don't be sad for I will be back before you even know it. Besides, I'll still be around! I'll try not to die but I can't promise anything :sneaky: I hope to see you back on the staff team when you can, you always did us vanilla folk proud <3

There will be plenty of cake for you I promise ;~;

:cry: :cry: :cry:
    I am so glad that I got to be around for your training and promotion! You are going to do great I just know it. Oh and never forget to take all those screenshots okay? :p Now, no more tears!

I will mate. I will :D

Thank you so much Fluffy! I'll miss you all too! It is going to take a lot of work but I know in the end it will be so worth it. You keep your chin up okay? You're a great person, don't you ever forget that. You know where to find me for a chat ^-^

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  10. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Well you better send them to me on steam you loser or else ill be hella sad ;~;

It really does mean so much to me that you consider me a real friend, I consider you one of mine too. We get along like a house on fire if I am honest and I love that about us. Look, all this studying is hella important and you know it. One day you will message me and I won't be studying...one day... :p

I will admit, it is kinda weird to think that considering how close we are and how much fun we have when we talk. I am glad that your feelings changed because I love talking to you. You always keep it so real and that always helps me out so much.

It is nice to know that you do support my resignation. It may seem like a weird thing to say but it isn't. It just helps me realise even more that this was the right choice to make. I will be back soon of course so that is all well and good.

Not as sorry as you are gonna be! HOW COULD YOU! I hope those K/D's were worth it...

You know where to find me if you ever need me <3 Much love fam

[barks eternally]

The C.A in my name stands for:

Coming bAck Anna. (I'm so bad at this...)

Thank you for the fun times pat. I hope to see more instalments of the "The C.A in Anna's name stands for" saga. I enjoy seeing what else you have to say about my name :D

Don't be sad Silent. I'll still be around and I'll be back for good soon enough! You keep your chin up okay? I'll whisper things like "kangaroo" and "vegemite" to you once again. I promise.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

BEARD I'M SORRY ;~;

It had to be done. Never fear my friend for I will be back.

Oh Benny choo. I love how we both talked about that experience in each other's farewell posts :p You already know how I feel about all this. Keep on touch with me okay? Anna's orders! Thank you for the luck...I'm gonna need it xD Oh and the place will be all squeaky clean for that next visit! I promise :D

Oh yes of course! We need to talk more about how lovely it is to sit under a tree and study! :p Thank you ever so much ^-^

I loved that times that we did get to talk and although those times were few I will still remember them. No need to thank me for that my friend :p If you ever want to pass the time again feel free to talk to this crazy chick right here. Thanks for that advice ;) I might have to used that method in my exams xDD

Ill be back you dummy. Don't you worry about that :sneaky:, nerd.

I am so glad I had the chance to train you when I did. You made me so proud and I am sure you will continue to do so. Please message me when you can. Talking to you is always a pleasure. Thank you so much <3 Pfffft there is nothing wrong with you to fix dummy

12. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

A Haiku
    See you soon Giraffe
    Thank you so much my good friend
    I will kick some butt :sneaky:

Oh NONTU, don't be sad! I am so proud of you for getting picked up onto #TeamAlliance and I can't wait to see how far you go. You're a lovely friend and I am so glad that I got to play with you in the time that I did go on Vanilla. I am more than happy to help you out if you ever need it! I am sorry that I won't get to train you like we had hoped, however I am sure you will do fine! Take care pal, I'll be seeing you staffing the servers soon enough I'm sure.

You think the feels are up in the house for you? The feels bloody killed me. They took over the world! :cry: Thank you so much for your kindness! I look forward to playing some TTT with you in the future!

Thank you Senpai. It honestly means a lot to know that you thought that of me. I always wanted to do my job well and to know that you saw me as a pretty effective staff member makes me smile. I'll be back so don't be sad!

Awww you were always an enjoyable person to play with when I came to staff vanilla! Thank you for all the giggles! I'll be seeing you on the servers soon enough i am sure. And thank you! ^-^

Thanks sav! You take care of yourself too okay? I'll see you around <3 Be careful on the nilla servers okay? You know what I am talking about :sneaky:

I will be back my good aussie pal. I have to! I can't leave you and BlueCore all alone on the staff team reping the land down under now can I?! :p

Ya know, I never really realised how much of an affect I did have on the people in the community. And reading through this thread and responding to everyone's messages' has really touched my heart. You guys are all so wonderful and I am so glad that I had the chance to be such a positive influence on you all. I won't let it slip away from me Kyn, don't you worry about that <3

Oh Blue. It has been an absolute blast being able to get to know you and become friends with you. You are an awesome person and an awesome staff member. You are so well spoken I am jelly. Thank you...just thank you. I have no words really. I cannot wait to get the chance to staff again with you. Good luck with all your stuff too, although I doubt you need it either. You will do great with all the things you have going on in your life right now. If you ever need to talk, you know where to find me <3

You all probably hate me now for all the comments but I wanted to adress each and everyone of you because you are all important to me <3

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

Thanks So much Anna, you will do great in your exams since karma will be on your good side for a long time, I hope you have the best of luck, remember when I joined?
    Me asking you how to me mod and then the very next day asking did you remember me lol :p. I'll try and take care as long as u do, dont miss my pancakes ^_^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Valedict

Valedict VIP

Ah, sad to see a friend go, hope you do well on your exams!
    And make sure you come back, alive, from them.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. You've got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

And just like that, your staffing days are over.
    Thanks a bunch.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

We never did get to sit down and just talk, but this doesn't change a thing, it just means we will have have to put it off until after your exams, and when you can just sit back and relax with a clear mind. No matter what is thrown your way, you can and will overcome it, just keep doing what you're doing, and never give up, and if you ever need a helping hand, you know where to come, I'm sure everyone here will be more than happy to do what they can for whatever you may need. All I can say is that I know who and where I'm going if I ever need a brain surgeon ;)

Oh and don't worry about your babies, I'll take care of them the best I can :p

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

I was waiting to comment on this one to be one of the last ones. But it's a shame and also a blessing that this came up Anna I'm really glad you'll be able move on in life! And I'm sure @Steven | SP is more than willing to keep your spot open until you return! A whole lotta love goes to to you Anna :love: and you know that you're in my opinion the best Non-Team member Mod out there ;) you know who to come to when you need to chat!

• Friendly Friendly x 1