Animals will take over us

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silly, May 20, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

If you could have any animal as a pet which one would it be, and why? Considering the facts on the special care it might need. ( I'd choose a smoll monkey and teach it how to rap ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'd have a tiger or a wolf because they're beautiful animals but unfortunately can't be domesticated (not to mentioned how endangered the tiger has become).

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. auggie

auggie Active Member

Honestly id want a parrot so i could teach it to tell my brother to shut the f up

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Red Fox, they have a huge similarity to dogs and cats also their fur is just amazing, it's wonderful sadly they are regularly hunted for their skin.
    I personally never saw a
    Red Fox but i would pay good money to see one.

(Also they do some things that i do so it's kind of my spirit animal.) :3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

With any and all possibilities, a griffon would be cool or a bowtruckle.

reality speaking those miniature pigs are pre cute.
    My friend had a raccoon all through high school, and red panda's are like the cuter version.
    theres to many options.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Super Stolica

Super Stolica Supporter

A capuchin monkey or a snowy owl

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I'm tempted to raise a raccoon after this seems like an awesome experience

8. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I've seen videos of people with tigers as pets, incredibly dangerous but it would definitely be fun to raise a tiger

9. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I agree I'd love to train an owl

10. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Yeah I'd spend the night at his house and i'd wake up to a baby raccoon trying to snuggle me. The little hands and face are wicked cute.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I love foxes! They seem like they're really playful also they're adorable, I've seen some at the zoo before, cuddling up in a little corner ah it's so cute

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I want a dragon, specifically Deathwing from World of Warcraft.

If mythical creatures don't count, I want a German Shepherd, either as a puppy or already military trained. Those things can kill you with a single bite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

Lmao same I've always wanted a pug or German Shepard, it'd be cool to have one trained also, imagine a baby dog just attacking a full grown man xD Also a dragon would be amazing, riding one into the sky or just imagine going into battle

14. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

I just imagined a baby raccoon gripping onto my nose, oml

15. Dolph1n

German Shepherds have a top speed of about 30 mph, and have a bite force of 238 PSI. For reference, humans have a bite force of about 86 PSI. Not to mention the fact that German Shepherds have super sharp fangs.

And the cool thing about Deathwing is that he can take on a human form, too.

16. Silly

Silly Fantasy VIP Silver

You just made me want to get one 10x more xD

17. Dolph1n

I have one, but he was neutered. When I move out I'm planning on getting a purebred puppy and sending it off to get military trained.

18. Juice Juice™

Juice Juice™ VIP Emerald Bronze

I knew it wouldn't murder me, then a leopard. Sleek, intelligent, and powerful!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jokes aside I'd love to have a giant blue whale as a pet who waited for me near the sea and let me hop on him to swim anywhere.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Salem

Salem VIP

Wolf : Cause huskies just aren't close enough but I will probably end up with a husky named Balto at some point
    Ocelot: Cause they're so freaking cute
    Dolphin: Because then when I get my mermaid tail we can swim together and be buddies and because of the shows I saw at a marine park in Florida earlier this year. Gorgeous creatures
    Sea Turtle: because I'm obsessed with them, just ask @Python~

• Agree Agree x 1