Animal Crossing Island Party

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Wojack, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

YO HOMIES!

So @LBPotatoes and I are gonna host an SGM Animal Crossing Party, but I wanted to check and see who'd be down to hop on when we do it before I set a date. Respond/react to this thread and if we have enough people interested we'll plan one out!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Me if it's not at like 4am

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

I just received the game in the mail today and my gf and I are gonna play it this weekend. I bought the game for her so I'll have to check with her if she wants to participate

4. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Considering I just spend 3-4 hours with my friend who only played the game for 3 days and had loads of fun, I think this could be some great fun ouo

But if I join or not, will be considered on what time of day it would be for me? xD

5. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Yeah sure if I remember this thread exists I'll join. As long as it's like not at 2am.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I'd be down, havent wanted to play ac for a while and i think this would make me want to play

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I haven't touched my island since april

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

Sure

9. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Depends what time. I havent been on AC in a few days cause I've been busy with borderlands 2 but I'd love to hop in

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

sure i'll join

11. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

UPDATE:
    So it seems like we have a lot of people interested which is fantastic, I'll talk to Mr. Potatoes about a day, but it's def gonna be after the new update on the 3rd since they're adding swimming and shit. That'll make it more fun for sure

• Like Like x 1