And So It Goes

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Agent A, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Rip nilla staff

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Even though we haven't really talked much, you're a pretty chill person and u were a good admin. Hate to see u resign though. At least u can be able to play ttt more. I wish u good luck in the future.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mellow

Mellow Taking it easy VIP

You are a reasonable person and were easy to get along with on top of you being a good staff member. Godspeed to you this time around.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

not my biggest loss

so

bye
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  5. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

i dont mean to sound rude when i say this but i really hope you stay to your word that you'll genuinely be busy with stuff irl and not do a cop-out like many of the recent staff who say they're gonna be gone in the most dramatic and depressing way possible and come back less than a month later like it was nothing

with that said, i was genuinely surprised when you didn't get lead, you've held up your position for a very long time, even being admin for 8 months straight since 1/11, although i can't say for sure whether you actually took the biweekly requirements seriously (cough cough like 70% of the staff doing fuckall but playing pubg) because i dont have you on my friends list, i can say that you were very active on the forums and sb, that proves to me how dedicated you are, quite a shame that i wish you became leadmin, imagine orange agent a hehe

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Even if I didn't like your way of going about some stuff I'll say the staff team lost a responsible and decent member.

Thank you and farewell Agent A.
    :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Senpai Reich

Senpai Reich THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING A STAFF MEMBER VIP

Throughout my tenure I always looked up to you as a solid admin. You did a lot for this community, and now, I hope you felt the satisfaction within our gratitude.

Best of luck out there man, I'm sure you'll move on to greater ambitions.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. You had a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong run bro, I think you did a fairly decent job at it, goodbye (y)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

We'll be together.
    Always.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I never really got to know you that well but what I from what I saw you seemed to be pretty chill. Sad to see you go. May you have the best of luck in the future

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Farewell.
    You will be missed.

Come back one day when you are sick of being toxic ex-staff, yeh?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. n0blerone

n0blerone VIP

agent bby :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

Never mind your past, Agent A. It's what you've accomplished here that makes me proud of you. You did an amazing job, and quite frankly, I don't think I deserved to have you. I can't write a lot since I have to leave for work in a few minutes, and even though I'm no longer that active here, I'll miss you. See you around, man.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  14. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

no tag? :(

Damn man! You were the very last person I would expect to see go and you were by far one of the greatest admins i've met. Sad to see you go and hope you take care!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

nice im tagged

ok bai

will miss ya friend, see you around. smh resigning while i'm asleep

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

No Agent! :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

aaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaa~
    aaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    a
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :ROFLMAO:

aaaa ;)
    aaaaaaaaa
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But for real though.. Congratulations on finally doing it, you dirty who- slu- bit- but lovely person.
    I expect many a great conversation to come, some deep and some casual, but I'll be expecting regular aaaattacks...
    Maybe even playing together sometime, but whatever broski.

Also, no tag, you fu-... <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hey Agent A,

I've noticed your passion for this community from the day I met you, and all the way to the day you resigned. You have always stepped up when needed and have been one of my strongest mentors throughout my time at SGM.

I know we had talked about this well before the day had come but it still doesn't make this resignation any less crushing. I absolutely appreciate everything you've done not only for this community, but for me as well.

You'll be missed on the staff team but I know that you'll be around- you're part of the family.

Take care with school and remember to stay curious.

Helix

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  19. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Every time I revisit the forums I still never understood why you weren't lead. You were far better and motivated than many admins and I thought you deserved it. Thanks for literally ALL the hard work you put into the servers, whether that be player based or helping staff out, we appreciate it. Safe to say you were my favorite staff member and i'm sad to see you resign.

• Friendly x 5
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  20. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Andy you can't do this, you were the last line of defense for @luna♥

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1