An update on my health.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Gay, Apr 22, 2018.

Tags:
?

Get well.

1. Good die

9 vote(s)
    23.1%
  2. Don't die.

34 vote(s)
    87.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

as most of you are aware, mostly every time I've been speaking in the game you guys have heard me gag/cough uncontrollably. this is mostly because when I am caughing my hand feels paralyzed to not come off the mickey. I've been dealing with hyperinflated lungs. in a couple of weeks, I am going to have an x-ray done to me and a little insertion on the bottom of my ribs. since my last visit, they have found an unknown source of fat on the otter part of my ribs and they will be using a higher form of x-ray to see what it is. I usually don't post/talk about my life on forums, it's just naturally who I am, I have social anxiety even when it comes to forums. but having a serious illness scares me.

• Friendly Friendly x 17
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Hope all ends well, dude. Best of luck.

3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

You still aren't the true sugar daddy but I hope all goes well for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

;) i got the name first, so you couldn't beat me too it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

That sucks man. Hopefully they can figure out how to fix you up real nice!

6. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Must be a painful wait, I can't even imagine dude. Hope all you hear from the results is positive news. Keep us updated with news man. Health ain't no joke. Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

Me and you go way back all the way from chiefs to here. I am glad you commented on this, its still good to see you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Just put down a health station in real life and everything will be good.

But in all seriousness, I hope you feel better.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

another update: yesterday afternoon I came back from picking up my pills and inhaler and someone crashed into my motorcycle and totaled it. not the end of the world since only the front wheel was damaged and won't ride anymore, but my insurance will handle my minor injury and the motorcycle. when he refused to stop at the stop sign I was inching forward a little ready to make a left turn. he ended up hitting me and damaging my motorcycle the first day I take it out in the nice warm weather. the guy was new to the area and a white van was blocking the sign so I don't really blame him for making a small mistake. I am not injured just have a minor sprain. and it's not the end of the world I never liked the motorcycle, to begin with since the insurance will now cover the full price of it, its more emergency money in my pocket. and tbh I am physically fine when it happened just wish people were more careful when driving.

other than that, so far the new pills will help with my lungs and my inhaler has been refilled I should be coughing less. Let's hope these pills help with whats wrong with them, and lets spray the flesh near my lungs is not a kidney stone.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  10. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

So they found what the compression in my lungs is from, my liver is above average size so they need to move it away from my lungs, after they do so I will be able to breath more proper. going to be cut on may 4th so wish me luck.

Lately, my new meds have been helping a lot too. I never caughed once in the past 2 - 3 days or thrown up. but I cant live on the meds as they are affecting my health.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  11. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hope you get better soon. And good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. .shirt

.shirt VIP

I pray for a successful surgery and speedy recovery my guy!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Hopeful towards your recovery man

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Humble brag

Not but fr get well soon, hope the surgery goes well <3

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

we can always trade livers

• Funny Funny x 3
  16. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Hope for a healthy fast recovery <3

17. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

[​IMG] bless ur soul.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

I woke up from nightmares about later today, tbh I am scared shitless for whats about to happen today... but ill make it.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I wish you the best of luck man :love: hmu if you ever need anything or to just talk

20. Adminツ

Adminツ VIP

[​IMG] dont die ;(

• Dislike Dislike x 1