Approved Amasio's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Amasio, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amasio

Amasio New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Amasio
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:199231178
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I should be unbanned because I did nothing wrong at all no RDM when I left. I mean why would I RDM? If your an admin and you know me. You know I won't rdm. I just left the fun game and went to my personal life.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I believe that killing myself and saying "Help!" as my last words is not RDM and leave.​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Hi Amasio, I'm going to go ahead and tag @wink since he is the person who banned you for RDM and leave first offense.

Please remain patient while waiting for his response.

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey, thanks for appealing this. I'll be out of bed shortly, and will provide evidence and all soon.

4. john redcorn

Hey @Amasio

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I logged into a vanilla server yesterday when it was quite busy, and went through handling reports. You were on when I arrived, and had two reports upstanding against you. You said hello and left promptly, telling me you realized my presence and forgot to ask whether you were good to leave or not.

The report above is the valid of the two reports. In this report you claimed he passed an unided, when my death scene shows something different:
    You never saw him pass the body, and he was far enough away where it was a stretch to kill him for not iding it. You simply killed him because you assumed at some point he was within range of iding it, which you couldn't know for certain.

Could you explain your actions @Amasio ?

5. Amasio

Amasio New Member

Oh dear. I thought he was on the ground not on the the books. Well my mind saw it in a different way he was just on the zombie shooting pepes and he want on the snow and I shot him, but ok I didn't understand why I was banned for RDM and Leave. I left after the round. So ok I know now. I just don't know these things. I'm new. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I got this game a few months ago, but I don't think it should be put as RDM and Leave it should be put as, "Bitch U Thought", but this server was THE BEST SERVER OF THEM ALL. Now I know why. Ok. I'm going to cry that this is going to be denied and I have to wait 5 days until the horror ends... );

6. Amasio

Amasio New Member

I have to leave the best server and play the other booty servers );

7. Amasio

Amasio New Member

Well I guess case is closed... );

8. john redcorn

I added you on steam, please allow me to get home and I will be more than willing to allow you to serve the slay to void the ban.

9. Amasio

Amasio New Member

Ok ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Amasio

Amasio New Member

Well I friended u but I usually unfriend pepes cause yeah cause why not? but ok

11. Amasio

Amasio New Member

lmk (let me know) when ya on steam cause i usually mark them as friends and unfriend pepes.

12. john redcorn

Please ask in the future before you leave when there's a staff member on to avoid this situation again.

Appeal Approved, Ban Voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.