Denied Alchemized's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alchemized, Sep 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alchemized

Alchemized Why do nuns like swiss cheese? It's hole-y. VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    Alchemized
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53428108
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not want karma bans.
    I do not want to RDM.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Today I received 2 karma bans and I was extremely worried that they would end up in a global ban, which they did. I have been banned globally twice before, I used to play to try and receive as many karma bans as I could without receiving an RDM ban because for some reason I enjoyed it. Since then, I have realized that karma bans are not trophies, they are meaningless and I should find another reason to want to play the game so I decided to change my play style. Now, when I play as an innocent, my goal is to eliminate as many traitors as possible. Sometimes this works excellently, and I am able to kill several traitors but there are other times when I am not so lucky and I kill an innocent(s).

My first karma ban from today was on the Vanilla server on the Lighthouse map where I killed several innocents for traitorous acts and was banned in a single round of play. I don't remember all of the kills, but I know one was for throwing a discombob, and 2 more were because of an unidentified body. My second karma ban today I received on Terror Train. I was at 900 karma and saw people shooting in the room with the glass window before the very front of the train, so I walk in there and shoot them... All 3 of them were innocent. I then died, and thought about leaving so that I would not receive a karma ban. People assured me that I wouldn't be karma banned and I foolishly listened to them and was karma banned.

I guess that's all I have. I know you all would have thought about it before globally banning me, so I don't really expect a change in the verdict. I know you have your reasons and want to keep the servers a clean, safe place. I sincerely don't want karma bans or to RDM, but I feel that may not be enough. Thanks for reading this.​

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'll respond to this shortly.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Alchemized,

I'm sorry that we have to see each other in this setting again, but let's get to it. You've recently had two strikes when it came to being karma banned, each being 5 day globalizations of your bans. If these were or were not enough of an incentive for you to switch up your play-style, is something you'll have to decide for yourself. However, from an outside perspective, it seems that they were not.

You've racked up, in total, 49 karma bans, 41 being in the past 2 months, and 2 from today, if I counted correctly. These aren't all malicious, and we know that, but there comes a time where that sort of gameplay is affecting people and creating a poor environment for our players. As an ex-staff member, you know that the player's comfort and happiness is what we focus on, and is primarily why we're here.

I hope that there is true change, like you said, but for now, the ban will remain the same, but may be shortened with good behavior. I truly hope this is a learning experience, and that we see you back on the servers soon.

Here is an image of your admin stats, for reference:
    [​IMG]

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.