Denied AJWarBaby's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by AJWarBaby, Nov 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJWarBaby

AJWarBaby New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AJ The War Baby
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:72567030
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi there. I enjoy playing on Serious GMOD more than any other server.
    I was banned last night after allowing my little cousin to play on my PC as I had to go and make him some food. Now I know what ur thinking , this is some sort of joke haha.

My lil cuzzo had ofcourse no knowledge on how the game is played and the rules, and probably did think it was a Deathmatch game kill or be killed like Call of Duty.

I did however take a few slays prior to receiving the ban and also prior to my lil cuzzo playing. If I had any knowledge of what he had done. I wouldnt have disconnected from the server and wouldve had to take the slay and only wouldve left after the slays were done and rounds over.

It says its a 5 day ban.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I cant think of any way to prove innocence other than pictures I had taken in the kitchen at around 12.00AM Midnight EAST AFRICAN TIME.​

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  2. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

You were banned by @GRYPHN for Mass Rdm
    Please wait paciently for his response.
    Also, for future reference, this is your steamid: STEAM_0:1:72567030

3. AJWarBaby

AJWarBaby New Member

many thanks

4. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

Hey AJWar,
    As Danstorm said, I banned you for Mass RDM, As you had 4 valid reports against you.

[​IMG]
    If you view the ss for "The 2nd Slay", It shows a report between Ducky and You in Round 1: Thats where you earned your first slay. You shot Ducky for no reason as He hadn't shot yet in the round, and hadn't passed any UNIDs as no one was dead yet, You accepted the first slay.

[​IMG]
    The Previous map was Dolls. You aimed directly at the detective and shot him, Nobody standing around him. This was blatant RDM. (This was one of the slays you were aware of, Im assuming)

[​IMG]
    "Lol sorry Brsoki" Is not a Valid explanation of the kill you had on Clarke.. Leading to 3 slays. (The punishment for 3rd offense)
    [​IMG]
    And in the fourth report, Your "lil cuzzo" shows his understanding of RDM by saying "Slay meeeeeeee" This being your fourth RDM offense on the server, I banned you for Mass RDM.

With the evidence given above, I will not be accepting this appeal. Every report you had filed against you showed blatant RDM, with you trying to get out of one slay claiming crossfire. I highly recommend reviewing the server rules prior to rejoining to prevent another Mass RDM ban.
    If it really was your little cousin, Its still your account.. Therefore any rule broken will be held against you.

Also, feel free to play on our other servers while the ban is active, as it is not a global ban.

Appeal:
    DENIED Post: Locked

If you have any questions beyond this point, feel free to inbox me on the forums or message me on steam.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.