ah yes death

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911, Jan 28, 2020.

?

murder or suicide

1. suicide

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. murder

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

ok so i was watching my regular amount of youtube today and came across a video. It was pretty lit. So basically yknow that art guy? Vincent Van Gough? Well he supposedly commited suicide with a gun and shot himself in the appendix. Well recent shit came out saying that he might of been murdered.
    Evidence:
    1. The bullet wound
    He supposedly shot himself. If he shot himself, the bullet should of gone right through him. But it didnt, suggest he was shot from far away. He was also shot in the appendix instead of the heart. If he wanted a quick and painless death he would of shot head or heart. But he shot the appendix instead.
    2. Placing and timing
    So the last that was seen before he was shot was when he was walking over the hill with all his painting supplies to paint some shit. Well when he came back 5 hours later, all his shit was missing and the bullet wound was still fresh, considering that he had said it happened 3 hours earlier. So if that is true then why was all of his stuff missing when they went to go get it?
    3. suspects
    When Van Gough went out to do paintings, he usually told people to sit still. Most ran in terror for his physical appearence wasnt very great. But there was a group of teenagers who would get his trust and play pranks on him. These pranks went from putting salt in his coffee to the extreme of putting a snake in his painting supplies. Was his death a prank gone to far?

this was made on a 3ds, my hands are dying now.

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Neither, he did it to himself but he didn't mean to die. He went to the hospital but no surgeon was available to remove the bullet. He died waiting.

3. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

so what your telling me is that he shot himself on purpose and didnt mean to die? So was he just like 'i wonder how much it hurts to get shot?' He said multiple times throughout his life 'suicide is cowardice.' He probably got shot and didnt want to get anyone in trouble for being involved with him being shot. Back in those days, revolvers were rare and costed a shit ton of money in which Vqn Gough did not have.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Dude chopped his ear off. No pain, no gain.

5. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

Yeah Pain, No Gain.
    Lesson of the day, don't cut your ear off, and if you do don't give it to a woman.

6. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

From what is known of him, Van Gogh was delusional and psychotic sooo maybe that might have contributed to his suicide/murder

7. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

Maybe he murdered himself

• Winner Winner x 1