Approved aFreak.'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by aFreak., Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello aFreak., how are you?

You were banned for Hacking - First Offense by @urisk2, as seen here:

[​IMG]

aFreak, I would like to start off with an apology. I would like to apologize that this wasn't dealt with sooner and had to drag on for so long. The claim for a Hacking (or even a Ghosting) ban is tremendous. It is one of the heaviest punishments we offer with a first offense. We cannot quite call you a hacker, but we can definitely call your game-play suspicious. So please understand why the ban was issued in the first place - in fact you should take it as a compliment :)

I've reviewed everyone's alias' and your videos. I've closely examined the demo my mod, urisk2, had to offer as well. We dissected your game-play and found key signatures of hacking. We examined recoil compensation and predictability in shot movements. We played your shots over and over and gathered as much information from them as we could. However, just like a player would RDM on suspicion on our servers - we banned you on suspicion as well. The proof we have is not solid information and cannot be considered "obviously hacking."

I thank you for your patience, and I hope you understand that we are only doing our duties as staff. We wish to keep the servers clean. You are a very skilled player, but I heed you to (if you have any) remove all malicious 3rd party programs that are improving your game-play. It would be in the best of interest for both the community, as well as yourself to do so. However, this is not a claim that you in fact are in possession of any malicious 3rd party programs - it's just simply a suggestion. Call it "risk taking" if you will.

You will be un-banned accordingly.

Kind Regards,

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.