Adjusting The Winchester 1873, and M14 Accuracy

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by kingsaib0t, Feb 27, 2017.

1. [​IMG]

The Winchester, and M14 can be adjusted to be more accurate and usable at medium-long ranges.

The Winchester should be "0.006" (or maybe "0.008")

The M14 should be 0.01, since its faster than the winchester but at the same time wouldn't be as accurate as the HK-SL8 (because it has no scope)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

I think the deagle snipes better than the winchester :p If this gets added I might actually use it :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

+1
    Makes sense.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

M14 having 32 damage is interesting, literally 2 damage away from a 3 shot kill instead of 4 shot, I'd like to see either a damage buff or cone buff. Winchester could use a bit smaller cone.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

why do you guys want to consistently make OP guns even stronger? fuck it add a nuke.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Winchester isn't op.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Mr Butters

It is fine where it is, I watch Kingsai fucking go 8 kills and take 0 dmg and you want to make it a sniper rifle. Let me guess while you 2 are obsessed with your broken HKSL8 and Winchester (if it gets improved) youll still complain about that 1 ak that kills you once every 2 maps.

8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If that gun was so good more than 2 people would use it, he probably uses that gun just to make things fun, if he used ak or hksl8 it'd be boring.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Mr Butters

I dont know what crack you're on but everytime ive played with Winchester he has a following of kids trying to copy him. And then after he rampages with it like half the damn server whips out the winchester it does not need any improvements. Its not a sniper, its a rifle.

10. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Bro I play with winchester DAILY, people can certainly try to copy but they wont even get more than 4 kills.

• Like Like x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Mr Butters

Yeh bad aim is bad aim, improving it merely because he wants it improved so he can fuck shit up more, im sure if anyone used it as much as him, it would be just as annoying at your HKSL8 which is absolutely the most broken gun on the server.

12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Or maybe because other people would like to use it as well (like me) for the challenge but don't like how horribly broken it is now? If we want to talk about weapon balance why dont we nerf the top 5 weapons that everyone uses or buff every other gun.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Mr Butters

How is it broken? do explain? cause if you are someone that can aim you just 1 shot headshot everyone. WHICH YOU BOTH CAN. So dont act like it needs improving merely because you want another 1 shot headshot sniper. YA know what, my vote make it fully automatic, give it 300 rounds, put the shots per second to 0.00001 so you can just mow down hallways, hell lets add no reload time and make the dps 700 and explosive shots.

14. Mr Butters

Not british but nice try kid, good luck with your gun being improved to suit your needs, xpro got his gun.

15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

You're just putting up far more of a fight than needed, yet ignoring other issues such as overall weapon balance. And you do it all with such a negative tone :C

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Mr Butters

Im putting up a fight because I dont want to see a decent gun upgraded because you 2 best buds want it too be OP. Im not ignoring the issue. But upgrading everything you 2 use to be 1 shot headshot doesnt help the issue. Also negative tone... kek this is text there is no tone here, merely an opinion. You're the one getting salty because I dont want to see another 1 of your guns fucking raping the servers.

17. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

So you're argument is, one player is good with the winchester already so that means that everyone else doesn't get a buff and make it usable. K.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Mr Butters

No my argument is that the winchester is already GOOD and you 2 as players prove that it functions fine and does not need to be upgraded in anyway. You just want it upgraded to suit you 2, but it doesn't work like that, the gun is fine, you prove that it works fine and can be deadly in the right hands or with practice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. zomborg

zomborg "She's like a little Satan." - CDriscoll 2015 VIP

I feel like if you are going to main a shotgun, you should deal with the punishment that comes with using a shotgun vs an actual long-range weapon.
    Having to get closer to people to 1tap with it is reasonable and I don't agree that it needs these kinds of buffs or any at all, really.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Grouping it as a shotgun isn't fair, its a special type and its even defined as a rifle within m9k.

• Like Like x 2