Rejected #addjihadtovanilla

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Adrian Shephard, May 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

you will find jihad in most ttt servers ive been on populated servers most of them dont have harpoons but they do have jihad (vanilla)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

3. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Well as I said before if you want jihad there is like 5 or 6 servers you can use it on. I don't see why it's easier getting jihad on vanilla than just joining a modded server. Also if you want to use the poon for the true vanilla experience go right ahead.

4. Timo654

Timo654 EU BEST VIP Silver

I mean, you're claiming the server not having modded weapons and shit, but there's harpoon. Plus jihad is more used than harpoon.

5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

I claim it has the least amout of modded content of modded and vanilla and that vanilla isn't meant to be full of modded stuff. And can someone tell me why they can't play modded if they want to use the jihad?

6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

2muchmoded stuff good players can kill u unlike while going to jihad + u will not find a group of players together every one for his own on moded servers unlike vanilla player stay in groups most of the time

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

To you people arguing about the poon it was apart of the sgmod/sttt logo for ages (go to nostalgia threads) so it was added to all servers even vanilla because it represented sgmod/sttt.

Or so I remember this being the case argued eons ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

imho jihad is such an iconic weapon in TTT it's practically vanilla at this point.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Vanilla aims to be a server with minimal downloads. With the exception of the harpoon, which is an iconic STTT/SGM weapon and as such was added, no weapon or any other custom that requires a download is used. Vanilla, most of the time, serves as an introduction to our community (many new players find us through EUnilla and USnilla), and as such, we want players to be able to quickly join the fight without having to wait for downloads.
    The harpoon is an exception that was already added long ago. Other than that, no more custom content requiring a download will be added to vanilla.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.