Add Golden Silenced Pistol to fun rounds

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by firemac, Jul 20, 2020.

1. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Basically if it's possible (I don't know how hard it is to code it) but I'd like to see the golden silenced pistol skin added to fun rounds, mainly the Assassins. I know the one in the assassins is a different "swep/weapon".
    Basically the same one as the harpoon suggestion but for the golden silenced pistol.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

But for Assassins you want to blend in with everyone else as much as possible. This allows you to evade the person hunting you by running into a crowd. If you're the only one with a golden pistol then it would be easy for your hunter to pick you out of a crowd. You could unequip the skin but it will become a hassle to do every time an Assassins round comes up.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Maybe an option to enable gold skins on eligible fun rounds, disabled by default.

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

if your gonna go that route why not do that for ALL Weapon Skins?

5. Sable

Sable Keepin it chill VIP

As far as blending into a crowd goes, the assassins round is already chaotic enough as is. With enough people having the golden silenced pistol skin, and enough other people running around confusing targets, I personally wouldn't care if my target recognized me having it. Even then, an option to disable / enable weapon skins on fun rounds is also an easy fix.