Achievement Hunter

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by glosh34, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glosh34

glosh34 VIP

He was RDMing multiple times until a few players including myself pointed out it was his third offense. Instead of giving him a 24 hour ban as stated in the rules, Wolve and Cupcake were nice and gave him a 2 slay punishment. Instead of taking it and staying quiet or even thanking them, he proceeded to tell them all to F*** off and harassed multiple players including myself that were attempting to defend the admins decisions. This is not the first time i have seen admins have a issue with him, because every time i'm on and he's on, he RDM's and tells the admin to screw off if they slay him and no joke goes on a 3-4 game rant about how it's abuse and tells anyone who tells him differently that they are idiots and to "Shut the f*** up". I do not think it's fair that the admins take this kind of abuse but admire their ability to keep calm when he is being so harsh to them.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

Thank you for letting us know, i have also seen him be disrespectful countless times and i will enforce stricter punishments next time i see him do something wrong, due to the several reports on Hunter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.